Wedding Stockings for the Beautiful Lady

Wedding Stockings

Sometimes wedding stockings can be  too long with garters, even when they are shortened, but they stay put the same. Charnos Wedding Stockings can be worn without garters and I would recommend them for ladies with thick thighs. They are very nice and hubby loves them too!! They have a wonderful fit plus they look and feel lovely.

The look of wedding stockings during the best day of your life. Nylons are always classy. I can't stand wearing shoes without hosiery but I realize that the younger generation do it all the time. Some fashionistas claim that stockings with Summer dresses don't go together well. In any case, I can't stand having nothing between my feet and shoes  and  there are some very good ultra-sheer stockings available today that no one will even notice, even with open toes.

 Other fashionistas believe that you can  don wedding stockings if they are closed toe shoes. I honestly think that you can get away with wearing nylons if the shoes are open-toed, or even the least bit like sandals, by getting a nice pedicure.  I see lots of women with stockings and good for them as all I think about is those who prefer not to and their sweaty feet sticking to and ruining their beautiful shoes!

 I have attended to all of my children's weddings and they have worn wedding stockings. I would suggest you do what makes you most comfortable.As for me, I would be self-conscious about my legs if I wasn't wearing nylons. If its a dressy occasion like a wedding I think its still appropriate to wear nylons be it bride or guest. If in wearing a really long skirt I sometimes get away with only wearing knee highs, but other than teenagers most women still wear them . If its casual or semi casual with sandals then you don't like with a sun dress, but at a wedding yes you should. Some brides to be have pasty white legs, therefore, always wear nylon stockings with your wedding dresses. Last but not least, if you have open-toe shoes, search around, there are toe-less bridal stockings sheer and laced out there!

Lois reviews Gatta Bella Donna Wedding Stockings

























No comments :