Bridal Stockings Sheer and Laced

Couture Womens/Ladies Bridal Stockings

My grandmother told me that one of the things that made her feel the most “bridal” on her wedding day was a pair of white bridal stockings with an elegant  motif up the back seam. This gave me the idea of donning stockings myself under my wedding dress.

I loved the full lace bridal stockings that I wore on the happiest day of my life and the sexy bridal lingerie that came with it. They were so cute my legs were the main attraction of the following reception. Another good thing about them was that  they avoided having  too many blisters coming from the first time worn bridal shoes. They made my shoes more comfortable versus donning  them with bare feet, and they ended mid-thigh so they were not too hot, and they added a bit of Oomph to my outfit.

I completely adored wearing them. A wedding is a long day and they might begin to roll down. I got married in July, and despite the heat the bridal stockings were fine. The whole attire was in lace: lace dress,  lace shoes, lace stockings. People at the reception loved my outfit and the charm of white stockings.

Maybe the only downside about wearing bridal stockings for your wedding day is if you plan to get married during mid summer and it will be hot so you may be thinking the extra layer might be too much . But remember it's your special day and you want everything to be perfect  and if you can wear them you will certainly do that! Nowadays is even easier as venues always has the air conditioning installed. Last but not least, I strongly recommend that you check that they stay up if you opt for the laced bridal stockings ones.


Rhianwen and Alicia try out some bridal stockings!


3 comments :

Frankie said...

These bridal stockings are just wonderful, wondered if I would have to use a garter belt with suspenders with them but there was no need, They have a very good grip on your legs and did not fall down. Why can't other hold up stockings be as good as these ones,?

Kelly said...

I remember my bridal stockings were so comfortable and we got married in the month of August. Of course our reception was indoors with air conditioning and that helped a lot

Unknown said...

Can't wait to get married with my long time boyfriend and I'm ordering these bridal stockings as the women who bought them all have given positive reviews!