Stocking Hold ups that Stay Up

Falke Women's Seidenglatt Lace Hold Ups

Falke hold ups seem to solve the ever lasting issue of  stockings staying up on the legs. I have tried practically all brands and have found these are the best ones that stay up not only for several hours but - all day! They may be a bit pricey compared to many other brands, but are, according to my point of view, worth it.

I know that several of my friends have bought  pairs of these sturdy yet comfortable hold ups and they have never let them down - by never falling down. After trying on these hold ups I would highly recommend buying them as they are great, look and feel good and hold up really well.
 
The hold up ability of Falke hold ups is great even after a few delicate wash cycles. You can wear above knee skirts/dresses as they are pretty much full leg size. Its not often you get  these kind of stockings that fit so well so I suggest you stock pile these stockings in fear of them being discontinued.  They are really good value, comfy and a lovely fit, plus they don't and ladder easily.
These hold ups,  stay up and are comfortable even for those women whose legs are no as slim as they used to be!  These hold ups are perfect for women whose legs need to look dark in pure black. They are a soft black that is very flattering to shapely legs and ankles.

My final thought on Falke hold ups  is if you have to wear a stocking  this is the one to don, I just love them plus are very sexy and great for my legs. They are great with a short skirt or with a baby doll nightie ,they are long lasting as well .they are great to wear all day to team them with a tight corset and some six inch heels. The best thing about these stockings are that they do not slide down at all and I can wear them all day without fear of them slipping. They are also soft and lasting and wash well. What's not to love :o))
 


Alicia and Rhianwen try out these Falke hold-ups




2 comments :

Frankie said...

I love these Fake hold ups! The elastic band exerts just the right pressure on my thighs, avoiding any uncomfortable tightness or unflattering muffin-top effect. There are no suspender bumps to be seen through my skirt or dress as I don't need a garter belt.

Rebecca said...

I have found it rather difficult to find decent fitting hold ups. The elastic is usually built for people with stick thin legs which sticks in your chubby bits and then proceeds to roll down. But Falke hold ups are brilliant!! They fit really comfortably and are a lovely quality too. I already have another 2 pairs on order!