Shaper Tights keeps Women Regular

L'eggs Women's Profiles Mid Thigh Shaper Tights

Shaper tights that burn calories when  you walk? I had to try them on and see for myself.  How does it work? Well, first of all these tights are shape wear… and not just tights for Summer or any other season.   The concept behind shape wear is to reshape your body over time with compression and resistance technology and not merely just sucking it up when you put them on.  So beyond that,  these tights are fitted with seamless resistance bands, which significantly burn extra calories throughout the day.

L'eggs shaper tights really stayed in place! They are moderately high-waist, coming up to my natural waist and they did not roll…or curl…or shimmy on down.  They would be great for body with dresses and tops, where you don’t want to see a line at your waist .They also did not dig into my waist creating visible rolls.  They laid very smoothly on my waist.  They seem to be really resistant and stretchable at the same time. I definitely had some issues with nails, but they survived. In general, these might be the most comfy tights I’ve every owned.

I suggest you don the shaper tights with light colored dress because it shows off your figure and legs to great advantage, but I have to admit the long dress is so flattering to your wonderful shape, even if it mostly hides the legs.  You can sport shaper hosiery with boots or heels. They look and feel great. plus they streamline your silhouette comfortably.

One final thought: you could wear them under long tunic or sweater dress. Shaper tights are designed with a firm shaper to help compress your tummy, hips and thighs for a smooth look. After all..couldn't hurt to try them. 


Lucy tries Gipsy Tum Bum and Thigh Shaper Tights


3 comments :

Claudia said...

Shaper tights are great under a thin dress that normally shows my bumps and bulges - there are no bumps and bulges to be seen here with these hose!

Melanie said...

Adore these tights.I had to but them and was surprised at how good they feel. I don tights and normally go for Wolford Individual 10s which are not very cheap but the nylon feels so good. Even with the control top they are still very practical for tights wearers!!!

Frankie said...

I tried these body shapers and they are a great buy! They can be worn everyday. The control is light yet firm and take care of the areas of your body that you you need. The leg has a smooth delicate touch and is also soft against your skin.