Wolford Thigh Highs for Fashion Hosiery

Wolford thigh highs
Wolford Women's Affaire 10 Thigh Highs

Wolford thigh highs or hold ups are for those women like me in love with the way thigh high stockings look, but hate the thought of having to wear a garter belt to keep them up  These thigh highs are convenient with elastic at the top,  and surely live up to my expectations they do not keep falling - or do they dig into my legs so much that it hurts to wear them.
  
Wolford thigh highs may be a bit expensive but they are worth every dime! I wasted no time in trying them on and the fit was up to par. These are the softest, silkiest pair of thigh highs I have ever worn. My legs look great in them and my legs  fee really comfortable in them. They are sheer, but at the same time they are designed to help make your legs appear tan, or bronze.

The main reason I tried these Wolford thigh highs  was because  I wanted to test if they really stayed on and up and I can truthfully say for the pair I now own this is nothing but true. After wearing them all day they never slid even an inch. I suggest if  you want to take care of them you should  keep them away from the cats and dogs as they are quite delicate. Cats, dogs and hosiery just do not get along together well.

To sum it all up, Wolford thigh highs live up to their fame of being the top hose brand for quality and resistance to runs. They feel very high quality and the band has Wolford's specially designed comfort grippers of stretchy lace at the top, designed to make sure they do not roll down. Plus they are thick enough that you don't need to worry about any thigh-muffin top that could take place over time. The hose fits great and it feels so good on the leg. So if you thought high thighs were all the same, just stop to think about giving the sexy thigh high stocking a second chance in life for your legs.


Rebecca experiments with Wolford Thigh Highs



3 comments :

Unknown said...

Love thigh highs especially when I have stomach issues and Wolford stays up guaranteed!

Vanessa said...

I adore thigh highs but you do have to be careful of the slit in the back of some skirts. It’s a good thing that skirts are getting longer! I have no issue with them staying up. I hate the tight feeling of pantyhose around my waist and belly.

Roxanne said...

I have a pair of the Wolford Fatal 80 Denier Holdups, and they’re fantastic. Totally secure. I like thigh highs because I hate the falling crotch I get in regular tights. Never moisturize your thighs before putting them on and you will see that they will not roll or slide down Do not lotion your thighs after your morning shower..