Body Shaper Tights for All Age and Sizes

body shaper tights
Aristoc Body Shaper Tights

I don't write many reviews, but after reading some of the prior reviews on this product, I was moved to comment on how these body shaper tights are worth the retail price.

These body shaper tights are fantastic!  They shape my legs fantastically and they do not roll down or bunch up in strange areas. They resist runs as they are very resilient. I was so pleased when I actually began to pull them up. The material is superb and strong. So strong I feared they would not fit even though I was right in the ideal middle range for my size. I just kept  pulling all the way up and was really surprised at how curvy these tights made me look.
 

Aristoc body shaper tights go all the way up to the bra line so you don't have to worry about the flaws like the muffin top or that horrible roll of fat going across your butt (I have some believe it or not!) if you have any since your tights were not sufficiently long or they began to roll down your hips. Even the panty line was well hidden. After the first wash they still look  and feel like new.

Summarizing, If you wear body shaper tights on a regular basis these are a very good buy. This is a good way of choosing to buy quality and not wasting $10 a time for exploring the profound secrets of sexy hosiery that usually lasts one week only or fits strangely.


Gabrielle reviews the Ori Body Shaper tights






1 comment :

Unknown said...

I wear shaper tights during the warmer season of the year as I don lighter dresses and skirts and I don't want anybody to see my bumps and bruises on my legs!