Tight-End Tights Hidden Qualities

Tight-End Tights
SPANX Bodyshaping Tight-End Tights

Bodyshaping tight end tights are very convenient to wear in my experience, especially these ones as the waist stays exactly where I want it without it being too tight AND the hose is very comfortable more so than ordinary hose. The reason for this is simply because there is NO rolling at the waist and STAYS there. They can be worn at the office and even after 12 hours on, you feel no need to tale off your hose when you arrive back home which is something I do frequently with other hosiery. And most tummy control hose work on tummy but do nothing for the waistline--my biggest concern. Believe me I have tried many many products of all kinds. This product is a great alternative to other tight end hoses(which work but are unbearable after a few hours). Moreover these tights also hide lines and bulges under constrictive clothing.  The compression works and the smoothness factor under clothing and the illusion of a smaller waistline are clearly two of the best characteristics of this hose.

 So as you can see, I am REALLY happy with SPANX Bodyshaping Tight-End Tights. It's a no brainer in buying this item and I'm going to continue to purchase more pairs of these tights even though they are somewhat expensive but there is nothing out (including other Spanx products) there that works as well for my particular blemishes WITHOUT compromising comfort. 

I can simply tell all your fashion hosiery lovers that the moment I started wearing the one and only SPANX Bodyshaping Tight-End Tights so-o-o many people started complimenting me on my appearance and my "new outfits." ( I haven't bought any new clothes but I have started wearing belts over my jackets and sweaters to show my smaller middle.). But the best thing about wearing these tights is that many also told me that it seemed that I had lost some pounds or that was working out in the gym more. They thought I was in great shape. What they didn't notice at all was that the only thing that was different in my shape was something they couldn't either see or suspect-- my Bodyshaping Tight-End Tights! 

As all of you can clearly see, Spanxs has got our Assets Covered!



Spanx Reversible Tight-End Tights with Jacque Gonzales


4 comments :

Carly said...

Spanxs tight end tights really work! I had a problem with my belly line and after 4 weeks of wearing these tights I've lost a couple of pounds ans a couple of inches on my waist line.

Lorraine said...

Some clothes look better with the right foundation, meaning shape-wear,underwear and such. It doesn’t have anything to do with been fat or not but I must say that spanxs tight end tights has helped me hide these blemishes.

Tiffany said...

I used to wear tight end tights regularly under skirts and some tighter work pants to smooth things out. I've always felt more comfortable having shorts on under a skirt.

Bobbi said...

I've worn skirts and dresses over the past few weeks and I have been looking for nice, basic black tights like these to layer under them during the colder months and these are just perfect.