Sheer to Waist Opaque Tights in the Cooler Weather

Opaque Tights

I have been tempted to try on these Hue opaque tights as many women have been asking me some advice on a pair of good tights to wear for work and for pleasing their spouse .Since the price was very affordable I decided to try them. After having them on for several hours, I must say that they aren't like most hose... not too tight where it matters and they don't appear to run like some other nylons do. So in case you have to wear tights as much as I do, and if you have a husband/boyfriend/partner that likes you wearing them, these are the perfect ones to don. I am a big fan of Hue hosiery. The sheer to waist feature gives you that  much more so that you look good in your best dress. The hose is absolutely perfect for my needs for Winter hosiery and people around me thought I just had really smooth and evenly-colored legs. They are are soft and durable and this one was up to par with the rest of my tights.

I have always been on the look out for opaque tights that actually fit me and make me feel comfortable, so I'm happy to say these are just my size. I am also happy to say that for those who have a  problem, these come in pretty Hosiery Fashion Trends for All Body Sizes! Plus these are sublime quality for the price.  I was walking down the street earlier and I sense that my legs were being stared under the radar by many people. So, it doesn't matter if you have big or small thighs these are the tights to get if you want to be stared at!   These tights are opaque, but not too heavy. Moreover, I was pleased to having the confirmation of my niece claiming that  they are incredibly comfy, and are really resistant.  She also told me that these tights from HUE are unbelievably well made. She had been through four years of university, and she still has them. There is maybe one hole in one of them . They're opaque, not shiny,and come with a thick, comfy waistband, no sagging, and practically resistant to ragged nails, the bottoms of tables, or whatever else usually gets your tights in a mess. And she also machine washes and dries them.

Concluding, I can safely say that Hue opaque tights in super opaque are my hose to go to. They are- very matte and opaque, and do not experience any sagging at all. They also come in plus sizes, and last forever, even if you machine wash them like I do. I've only lost pairs to cat claws. I like Hue as well (especially when you consider the price), and  I've found that they do not seem to lose their elasticity and opaqueness that quickly, and end up looking threadbare.My advice to you guys is to give Hue a go , since their fans are so vocal about their merits.


Fashion Advice : How to Wear Opaque Tights


2 comments :

Bianca said...

Opaque tights like these ones by Hue are a staple that will always be useful, flattering and beyond the whimseys of fashion. They keep your legs warm and they don't usually ladder. The good ones last for years too.

Maggie said...

These opaque tights are amazing! I love wearing them with skirts and boots.