Fashion Tights for Winter Wear

 Fashion Tights Falke Seidenglatt 70 Fashion Tights

I love fashion tights in Winter especially when you are talking about the Falke Seidenglatt 70 collection of hosiery. As a mater of fact, they are much better, silkier and lighter and more breathable versus other brands. The quality is sublime even if they are little expensive, but worth paying a bit more for tights that fit long legs. They look and feel fantastic, I tried on the beautiful navy color which has a little shine giving a really expensive look to your legs. Above all, these are really smooth and soft tights to wear. They look fantastic too, the shine on the finish makes it certainly my favorite 70 denier tights.

I have reviewed and donned other black opaque fashion tights that I still own dating back years (yes, it’s true, they are still not pulled or snagged), and all are machine washable (delicate, mesh bag) and they always look perfect like these do too. I Just wore some today with an over-sized sweater. These tights are the best! I could say that I couldn’t live without them during winter… These were the second Falke pair I tried on after trying on the self moisturizing Falke tights and they're so smooth and soft. I think they may be my favorite ones. They're just so, so comfortable and look great on. They're shiny opaques too which I think are beautiful.

I have also seen lots of reviews on these fashion tights online also the comment by many women. I have to say that I agree with them all. Lovely feeling tights with a nice sheen to them. Even my other half who prefers me to wear sheer tights said they looked good. Both luxurious and cozy with a pretty shine, we can see just why these Seidenglatt 70 Tights from Falke are held in such high esteem. When you want a luxury opaque with a glamorous high shine finish, these thick, silky smooth Falke opaques will fast become your wardrobe staple.

As for myself, wearing Falke Seidenglatt 70 denier fashion tights I must confess that they feel delightfully soft and smooth. And for this reason they deserve their name "Seidenglatt" which is German for "smooth like silk". Even putting them on it is as though they are sliding themselves up my legs.

Natalie wears Falke Seidenglatt 70 denier tights


4 comments :

Natalie said...

These are the most wonderful hose. I love wearing pantyhose in Winter. They are a necessity with dresses and skirts in winter and for business or social events, where bare legs are not convenient.

Lucy Bee said...

These are my favorite shiny hose. I suggest not buying them if you don't want people to stare at your legs. They feel so comfortable and chic on, and I get tons of compliments.

Rebecca said...

I bought these tights to wear for Thanksgiving in the mountains where it gets very cold at night. I hope to be able to wear skirts with these and my legs don't get cold at all. They are super comfye and so far appear to be very durable. Love them!

Unknown said...

These Falke tights are superb quality. They also are reasonably cheap as compared to Wolford. I been wearing Wolford for years and must say that Falke is of the same quality and comfortable fit. They also keep their new look after washing in the gentle cycle in the washing machine. A must wear for the colder days of the year.