Sheer Gradient Tights for a Splash of Color

Sheer Gradient Tights
 Women's Fading Ombre Sheer Gradient Tights
 From HDE

Sheer gradient tights add immediate style to any attire with these cool ombre tights. With a gradient pattern that dissolves from dark at the top to light at the bottom, these tights add a special touch to any skirt or dress. These trendy color combinations can suit your personal style or coordinate with your preferred skirts or shorts!

Sheer gradient tights can be very trendy and sturdy. These are lovable with such a beautiful color combination plus I love how creative they are on my legs. I was surprised how short they were under the bellybutton.  Nevertheless, the tights suit me, but I feel that I would have been more comfortable with size  bigger. On the flip side, they are easy to wash and the colors don't fade.

I also gave a pair of these sheer gradient tights to my niece to try on. She loves the color!  She says they are so different and perfectly matches her black skirt. We are both crazy about these tights! As a matter of fact.  I get compliments and double takes every time I wear them and show them off in public! They are very good quality too. More often than not, I find tights to be a little itchy but these are not!

Summarizing, I can simply say that the the fading ombre sheer gradient tights from HDE  are so soft and I have had many compliments from hubby and my BFFs. I couldn't have been more happier with them!  They are simply Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful if you want to add a burst of color to your legs and to your whole ensemble . These are amazingly stylish and cute giving you an original twist on mono-colored tights during the Fall or Spring season . The quality of these tights is phenomenal and I just love love wearing them!

Fashionable sheer gradient tights


2 comments :

Unknown said...

I love the gradient look of the these tights. I ordered a pair and I can't wait to wear them for the first time

Louise said...

The unique look caught my eye and I have to have these gradient tights right now!