Nylon Backseam Tights a Classic Retro

Nylon Backseam Tights
Pretty Polly Womens Nylon Backseam Tights

Nylon Backseam Tights give your legs that classical appearance and vintage control that adorns your attire on any occasion.  I personally am a fan of natural tights with a back seam and these felt silky getting them out of the pack and are a good color too. These tights are ideal for those who have very large feet and short legs.Naturally, you can stretch the leg to fit and do some adjusting with the foot to get it right (since the sole is black, you don't really want it to go half-way up your calf) A bargain if you're particularly short (and I'm only 5'4" myself)

These Nylon Backseam Tights from P.P are really lovely and they  really look nice, look fantastic and are very high quality. The seams were noticeable, unlike others I'd worn in the past. These tights are superb, made of good quality material. I got two for me and one for my BFF. She loves them very much. They are really nice seamed tights and reinforced on foot.  Moreover,  they feel really good to the touch , They are silky smooth and very comfortable, plus they fabulous,great to be massaged with. I love the vintage retro look and that even if they are comfortable, at the same time they are very stylish. These are the ONLY seamed hose I do not have to TACKLE with to get the seams straight! They do not run easily which is another plus!!! They are also ideal for those women who have issues with high maintenance and despise hosiery that is not comfortable or that  have to fight to keep the seams straight. These are one of a kind in comfort and style !!!!!

Ultimately,  Nylon Backseam Tights from P.P are very classy looking tights. The combination nude with black back seam is wonderful. The nude portion of the tights is very naked with no strange color  added to it. They are comfortable to don and I like the look and practicality of the reinforced foot and heel. These feel so close to more pricy brands without the expense. They look fantastic on and fit wonderfully! I was able to wear them for much longer than expected. Last but not least, they are ideal for Halloween or some special event where a retro image is the main theme.


Pretty Polly Nylons Backseam Tights

3 comments :

Gloria said...

I LOVE these backseam tights! I was desperately in need of a pair of economic, and at the same time good quality back seam tights. These were just what I was looking for!

Sandy said...

I love hose with backseams, And I've had multiple pairs in different brands. First of all, they're very snug - not just control top, but top to bottom. I am also a restaurant server where we are required to wear these! The ones we can purchase at work are not even comparable to these ones by Pretty Polly! They last a long time too!

Mandy said...

These backseam tights fit me perfectly and do not rip easily. Pretty Polly tights are different made for perfect legs, hand wash only and they last a year at least.