Ultra Shine Tights for that Special Occasion


Aristoc Women's 1 Pair 10 Denier Ultra Shine Tights

Aristoc 10 denier ultra shine tights are ideal for those women who need that little bit of sheen to their legs with that special skirt or dress.. perhaps with a pair of short shorts.  They are very light weight and breezy feeling and not heavy or thick at all like some others. They fit comfortably  with no problems at all and make my legs look very feminine.

 I wore them going to the park, they hug your legs and have a slight sheen. Natural looking color. I ordered medium vaguely black and the fit was really good. They were not sliding down and I felt secure all day. The design of the toes on these ultra shine tights resists running.  I can get many wearings from these, and that is wonderful. Other brands have sheer toes and run in one or two wearings as a result AND their foot size is too short for me. These are just ideal for my legs.


 All I can say here is that this pair of ultra shine tights is high quality hosiery plus fit great and are run resistant. The shimmer is so charming, and complements my skirt elegantly.  When I tried them on this morning, I immediately wished I'd ordered some more pairs, because they are very comfortable, yet, seem so resistant to runs.

Thanks to their shimmer, Aristoc ultra shine tights are very appealing.  I have had both men and women, related and not related to me, tell me they like them. They are comfortable enough for all kinds of weather, even during the hot summers we are experiencing at the moment. They last longer than regular tights. .

But thee real deal is,
Aristoc ultra shine tights make my legs appear more robust, sensual, and cover any veins that would usually appear through regular tights. The waistband is very comfortable, and doesn't roll or slide down like some do, yet, they hold me in better than any brands I've worn in the past. I actually look like I'm at least 10 pounds lighter! YIPPEE!!

I would definitely recommend them to anyone who loves wearing hose.

Words to describe Aristoc ultra shine tights? Sexy, shiny, stunning! I RECOMMEND BUYING THEM!


Aristoc Ultra Shine Tights

2 comments :

Serena said...

I purchased these tights and they arrived this morning so I decided to try them on. They are silky, slippery smooth tights. I love the colour and fit! These sheer tights are a wardrobe must for every fashionista, and there's a range of colors on hand including the one I chose perennially-chic black: a must buy!

Katelyn said...

Nice sheer sexy look, good quality tights to be 10 Denier. Amazing look, finished off my outfit very well!