Bow Back Seam Tights Chic and Eyecatching

Pretty Polly Women's Bow Back Seam Tights

The minute I put them on I fell in love with these  Bow Back Seam Tights. Not  sheer so if you want sheer go for a different hose but they are nice and durable.  They fit perfectly and looked amazingly awesome! I also like the fact that the fabric is a little bit thicker than a usual nylon so it didn't get runs or rips easily. They are very resistant and high quality.

You can really highlight your legs with these sexy, Bow Back Seam Tights. They feature a feminine, flirty bow back seam for a statement look that adds a twist to any outfit! I bought these to go with my roaring vintage clothing. What a perfect combo they were! The fit was just perfect. I had no issue with keeping the line straight all day and what was more astonishing I had no snags or runs either!

You can wrap up your style in a bow with these effortlessly charming  tights  from Pretty Polly. A construction made from a breathable nylon blend, accented with flattering back seams and feminine bow accent behind the knee. I LOVE this seasons hot hosiery fashion trends. The back seam of these tights makes them chic and the bow makes them sweet.

So, prepare for compliments like I did. As a matter of fact,  lots of people were staring at my legs (especially at the back). Composed of stretch nylon with a comfortable curvy fit, this pair of Pretty Polly back seam tights features a design which is eye catching. If you want to wear decent retro tights that look completely natural with no shimmer I suggest you purchase these  Bow Back Seam Tights.

Pretty Polly Flighty Bow Back Seam Tights

2 comments :

Jenny said...

Amazing pair of Tights! A must buy for fashionistas

Frankie said...

I am also in love with these tights! They look fantastic and I like the way the seam and the bow marry each other like a perfect couple