Wolford Matte Opaque Tights Review

Wolford Women's Matte Opaque Tights

If you are into matte opaque tights...then this is the perfect piece of fashion hosiery. They feel like velvet and they look great on my legs and what's more they are totally worth the money. They are opaque as described and do not snag easily. These tights look great and could last me for so many seasons. In fact I have other Wolford hosiery that are 4-5 years old.  They sure as far superior to other brands I've tried over many years. Just beware sharp fingernails.

You can tell right away that these matte opaque tights are well made. They fit so well plus they are very comfortable. Moreover, they feel really nice to the touch not thick or rough. I love my matte opaque tights, they are so comfortable and soft, they work with everything! I will definitely purchase more in the near future. They are excellent to don with long boots or even high heels. Nice color and good coverage not to dark, not to bright - of course this depends of personal preferences.They stay on very well and you do not have to be worry about pulling them up during the day.

These matte opaque tights are warm enough for winter yet lightweight so they do not feel like heavy tights. They last forever. I have mine for the entire season if I do not put in dryer.  I was amazed at how silky they were and how well they fit. I am also impressed by the evenness of the knit: there is none of the slight patchiness that you see on some tights. The finish is flawless. I have washed them many times and they still look and fit as well as they did when they were brand new. They definitely are a good investment.

Concluding, Wolford matte opaque tights are but very sleek with just a slight hint of sheerness, not thick and heavy looking. Great with sweater dresses, skirts or shorts.

Claire Sutton Black Opaque Tights

2 comments :

Lorraine said...

these tights are gorgeous because they are super-shiny, jet-black, dense, AND there is a lovely seam going up the back of each leg. The tights are so dark that you can barely see the seam, but I know it is there!

Drew said...

I love these matte opaque tights, they are so comfortable and soft, they work with everything I wear them with! I will definitely buy some more in the near future.