The One and Only Tattoo Tights

tattoo tights


 As you all know, tattoo tights have been and still are one of the biggest trends in fashion hosiery. The trend originated from Harajuku, Japan. I found out about it through the Harajuku channel on YouTube,  The trend is really big in Japan and they have AMAZING tattoo tights design.

 As a consequence, I am desperate to learn more about this style and where to purchase them, so that I can experience tattoo tights myself. I personally think this is one of the greatest inventions and idea that Japan has come up with. Especially for women like me who would never consider getting a real tattoo so this  enables me to play around with the idea of having a "fake" tattoo on my legs. 

You can also get to try out different tattoo designs without having to remove them and going through the pain to get it removed. Who wouldn't like that? There are tons of cute and cool designs that you can find by simply typing in "tattoo tights" on eBay at a reasonable price for as cheap as $2-3 for a pair. A very fun and cheap way of adding some fancy to your outfit.

Even though I love the idea of tattoo tights, I personally like the ones that are a little less busy. Just some small tattoos on the ankle, for example. Everyone should own a few pairs of these tights. I would opt for simpler designs (the butterfly ones have too many of them, but I like them in any case). The really sheer ones will turn more than a few heads.

The most popular brand of tattoo tights, in my opinion, is Black Printed Starts Around Ankle Tattoo - Beige Printed Tattoo Pantyhose (Tights) from Liss Kiss, they’ve been making waves with their uniquely designed leg-wear. 





1 comment :

Mindy said...

For someone like me with much too much basic black in my wardrobe, these tights seem like they'd be a fun way to liven things up on a special occasion -- and I'm sure I'd be getting lots of double-takes from people wondering if I had actually tattooed these designs on my leg!