The Many Shades of Black Fashion Hosiery

black fashion hosiery

We all like our outfits to match, right girls. That includes our underwear so….

 The fact is that if you are anything like me then black is your favorite color, for a start it is so forgiving, a black dress and black fashion hosiery can hide so many sins that say, a pink one would happily shout to the world.


What to do if you’ve chosen to wear black underwear but you also want a fantastic leg look?  For instance, today I choose a simple black top and A- line skirt and naturally reached for black underwear, I wanted to wear matching stockings to tone the outfit a touch.

With clothes black is pretty much black, OK maybe charcoal but after that you’re into the greys. In any case, have you noticed that with black sheer tights and stockings come in many shades and patterns, some of which can be rather stylish too.

Recently a girlfriend showed up to dinner wearing the perfect shade of black fashion hosiery. Intrigued, I had to find out more about it. In the ladies room she told me they were GUESS Women's Pretty Floral Lace Tights   and sure enough I had to try too so once home I bought a pair of those tights and a pair of black hold ups that very night and to my surprise they really felt and looked comfortable.

Then I unwrapped a new pair of  Black Polka Dots With Floral Silicon Lace Top - Hold Ups .
The black tops are a perfect accompaniment to my underwear and the polka dot motif  leg is ideal for my outfit. An added bonus is that they feel fabulous too. The welt doesn’t pinch my thigh and the leg has a soft and silky feel.

 So Matching black fashion hosiery, sexy and happy today.


Fashion Trend Black Tights!



3 comments :

Lizzie said...

Black, navy or burgundy patterned tights or fishnets are a great way to transition your summery short dresses into fall. After about September, trade the fishnets for opaque to make the full transition into fall.

Valerie said...

Black opaque tights are ideal for work or when you want to feel a bit, but not too, dressed-up. The look can also be conveyed by donning black leggings or black skinny trousers for a similar silhouette when off-duty: always a good way to wear what you've got available in your wardrobe. The same fitted-to-the-leg silhouette is being used with the proposed knee boots fashion trend. On the other hand, if you don't want the knee boots you could wear opaque tights, leggings or skinny trousers.

Abby said...

I think tights are like a straight jacket for your legs.. so uncomfortable! Black pull ups are much better !