Dressing Up in Red Stockings

Red Stockings
Have you ever wondered how it would be appropriate to dress up for the holidays? You could wear a cute black or red plaid tunic,Those satin looking black mini skirts black dress, heels.... why not something with red stockings?

Then when wearing them, I think black top would work best though... red is very 'out there' so you kinda have to mute the top with a dark or normal color. If that makes sense.

I could wear a black 3 quarter sleeve shirt with a skirt slightly higher than your knees.A jean skirt and a black shirt with some red on it and maybe some silver and black shoes. Well as always the most important fashion rule of all time would be that black matches everything.

How did you dress up for the holidays? I wore red stockings with a black mini skirt, black heels and top. I thought I was very cute, and others did too. I like to dress up especially for the holidays. I wore sheer red stockings and a black garter belt with my Santa nightie when I shared presents with my hubby..., red stockings go sso well with black skirts or plaid skirts. My friends said they were so jealous you have red stockings when they saw me!

1 comment :

Grumpy old man said...

Hi Frankie, this outfit definitely rocks, very sexy, and those heels make those legs look so much longer and better shaped.
Great post.

Thanks for leaving a thought on my last post, always appreciate your input.

Have a super day.
Colin.