Choosing the Perfect Gift: Hosiery


Hosiery
I think hosiery looks really hot on other women as that I find professional looking women really attractive. Now don't get me wrong I'm only saying that women can be honestly stunningly beautiful and other women do take notice to it and can really love and appreciate another woman's beauty(You're only a lesbian if you want to be and I am happily married to my hubby).

When I see a women I check her out and admire her for what she's wearing pantyhose or stockings. It's it's normal we can see who is and isn't sexy too. I look at Beyonce on television for instance and think she is sexy, or I see very well kept women and compliment them, because there is nothing wrong with acknowledging that my eyesight works and that I have taste

I think a quality pair of hose really brings out the shape of an already sexy and toned pair of legs. I love the way nylons (better term) look on us women. My girlfriends I go out with often exchange gifts between ourselves. We recently done that on New Years Eve, and as we know each other so well we can find the perfect fit and brand of hosiery to give.

As for the gifting, the glossy hosiery are the best of course and sheer to waist. If you like gifting pantyhose you'll like these better. They are more comfortable and feel much better as well, they feel and look sexier too. Colors can vary from black to suntan or so.

I gave my buddies each three pairs of Hanes Silk Reflections while they gave me several pairs of Berkshire Shaper Pantyhose. with Silky Sheer Leg and Invisible Toe. It has a special Tummy, Hip and Thigh Shaper Control Top and smooths your curves in all the right places.(they were obviously thinking I had to much to eat during the holidays).

No comments :