The Comeback of Sheer Hosiery Style


Can the sheer hosiery industry get ready for a comeback, or has the "bare leg" look already carried out too much damage?

Who says nude/sheer pantyhose is not in style!? Actually when the weather is cooler I wear hose and heels with my slacks or skirts all the time! I consider they look cool and wear them everyday and get loads of compliments/attention. Seems like men out there assume they are in style!! I wear black hose maybe once a week. Nude or something close to your skin color is just fine as long as they are sheer. The feel of them is like makeup for your legs. White or black are continually in vogue but don't be afraid to try a sheer nude color as well....maybe even one shade lighter than your skin....very nice look!

I frequently prefer to wear pantyhose with slacks because I have long legs and they slide better with pantyhose when I sit down. I work in air conditioning, therefore being recent is never a problem, my house and car are air conditioned also. I usual get sheer to waist pantyhose in an extremely light weight usually 6 to 10 denier, for that reason they are very sheer and slippery, and enormously comfortable. They never seem to itch or sag as I see consequently many women complaining about.

The sheerer they look the better. I personally think, they make my legs look so much nicer. My favorites at the moment are Hanes Silk Reflections Women's Silky Sheer Control Top but I have worn other brands such as Berkshire Ultra Sheer Pantyhose, and on occasions Jobst® Women's UltraSheer Firm Support Pantyhose when I need extra support for my legs.

Since you don't really see any of your skins imperfections with pantyhose, for they hide them. If an individual pair of slacks are too tight and thin to wear with stockings I will wear sheer to waist 6 denier pantyhose, which are intensely sheer and nearly undetectable, unless you touch them. So they are smoother than any bare leg could be.

Regardless of what might (or might not) be "in style", I have to say that as a woman who wears hosiery everyday I can't help but look at a woman who's wearing stockings or pantyhose. I've regularly thought it's just the classy finishing touch on her outfit. Can't help but check out her legs, and it doesn't matter what color - black, nearly black, grey, tan, nude, sheer - you buy the the ones that fit you best.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

see here.. more sexy ladies tattoos.