Info on Hanes Alive full Support Control Top - 810

Hanes Alive
Hanes Alive full Support Control Top - 810 is in my opinion one of the best pantyhose for the active woman who needs support, but is not willing to sacrifice style, or for any woman who wants her legs to look and feel better. It has a control top for a smooth look.

I have enjoyed wearing these Support Pantyhose for regular every day wear, and I must say that when you need durability you must purchase these pantyhose. Not only will they stand up to a squalid day, but will also cover cellulite if you have it on your thighs or legs. You can slip on a pair of these support pantyhose in no time at all and your cellulite will disappear in no time.

Maybe the one drawback if you can call it drawback is the Control Top, as a matter of fact they are not available in Sheer to waist. As a result if you fancy to wear these pantyhose with a mini skirt or short shorts as I regularly do, for that reason these pantyhose are not opportune. I frequently wear them under slacks or long dresses. The shades are a wonderful selection that will meet any ladies wants and needs, my favorite one is the South Pacific.

When I was a waitress working at my aunt's restaurant, I discovered Hanes Alive complete Support Control Top pantyhose for support without looking like I was wearing thick support hose. They continued to shape my legs and thighs while I was serving the tables. They last a particularly long time without running or snagging. I wear pantyhose on 6 days a week 5 for work, and then on Sundays for church. I try to wear Hanes Alive hosiery when I can, and just love how they fit on my legs. They are so comfortable and I look forward to wearing them for work, church, or any special occasion.

Normally my feet and ankles swell and are sore. Since wearing these pantyhose my ankles have not been swelling up and my feet are no longer sore. The Hanes Alive full Support Control Top are the essential non prescription support hosiery and do particularly well to support knee cap conception it easy to walk, stand and move in general. They are also a lot more low priced than prescription and medical supply support hosiery as well.

Hanes Alive detailed Support Control Top pantyhose, offer support with a no-pinch, knit-in waistband. They are designed to fit comfortably on the legs for an extra-smooth, toned look, these Hanes pantyhose provide snug control for hours. Hanes Alive extensive Support Control Top pantyhose give gorgeous legs a flawless

No comments :