Victoria's Secret Nylon stockings and garter belt for Everyday Hosiery

Although I am in my 40's, I enjoy wearing hosiery and wear them continuously. I usually wear pantyhose with my dresses, skirts, slacks, and even under jeans. Nevertheless, for a number of reasons, sometimes I think like getting away from wearing pantyhose with my dresses and skirts. I have been trying profuse brands of thigh high nylon stockings, and I have found that sometimes either they don't stay up well on my legs, or the bands are tight and uncomfortable, or the bands irritate my legs.

If you are thinking of wearing nylon stockings, but don't desire to go by the use of the trial and error that I had with thigh high hose, Hmmmm - I have a few Victoria's Secret Nylon stockings and garter belt to choose from. Both are fine. I find that the clips can come undone smoothly though sometimes I need to readjust them. primarily it just seems to take longer to put them on which can be a killer if I'm rushing around. But it worth the while as they fit comfortably and above all they stay up. Whatever you do avoid wearing the backstopped nylon stockings if you are dressing for work. I can never get the seams straight when I wear them.

Since wearing Victoria's Secret Nylon stockings and garter belt, I have never had an issue with my thigh highs falling down. Their hosiery is exquisitely well made and remarkably comfortable to wear.

I wear them everyday, and they are super comfortable. Nylon stockings are way more comfortable and sheer without all that elastic. I find the secret is wearing them actually high, which requires a nice garter belt with short straps. I prefer one with 6 straps vs 4 since the hold the stockings up better.

To add to the fun, I use Victoria Secret's nylon stockings and garter belt with a short skirt and see how the guys react. I can't see myselfl trying to keep them on all day though! It's a skill in itself to get them on and keep them on for only a couple of hours! At least my hubby sure does know how to get them off fast though! LOL

No comments :