Which Pantyhose to Wear: American or European?

pantyhose
American brands in general are not the same as European brands. In my personal opinion, Wolfords are my ideal kind of hosiery as the ideal hose brand out there. They are expensive, but well worth it for the reason that they last much longer, way more comfortable, and feel much better than the lower end brands by the use of far. Any woman who wears hose should at least try one pair of them during their lives. You WILL notice the difference and it will feel that wearing hose is at least much more manageable if not pleasing. For those females who are not more budget minded, the Victoria's Secret brand works extremely well. A very promising combo of quality and affordability, imported from Europe.

But there are on the other hand some good quality American brands of hosiery. My girlfriend's daughter is 16 years old and whenever I go to their house for a visit she is wearing tights with a t-shirt .One day we started talking about hosiery and she confessed she likes wearing tights with a t-shirt in her house when doing her homework, plus she also told me she does not leave her house without a pantyhose, especially in those days when she wears a skirt. Her favorite brands are Hanes and L'eggs, and to tell you the truth she has long legs and they look gorgeous and even attractive pantyhose. In some ways it reminds me of my teenage years when I was wearing hose on a regular basis.

As for me, I have to wear pantyhose to the office, it is mandatory! I don't consider that is a bad idea since it does make the outfit look a little more professional. It gives it the finishing polish! For those of you all who fear putting those hose on every Monday to Friday I have a tip, when I have a chance, I wear thigh highs. They make me feel prettier, sexier, and more feminine. When I wear them I think a impulsive power, strong confidence come over me giving me an unbelievable boost of self confidence.

By and large, avoid the cheapest hosiery and control tops at all costs. Remember that there are countless different styles and patterns out there, from mild to wild. Pick out the ones that fit your personality the best, and have fun with it.

No comments :