Hosiery Completes Yor make Up in the Morning

Hosiery
Colored tights are a must have this season. From juicy orange, to hot pink, seductive plum and electric blue! The brighter the color, the more chic the style. Try a daring knee high or some sexy stockings if you prefer. Which ever style you go for, one thing is for sure, putting some color on your pins will add originality and character to any chosen outfit.

I consider hose as make-up for the legs. If you take a 10 - 30 minutes in the morning to makeup your face and do your hair, and pick an outfit, then why not take an extra 5 minutes to makeup your legs. I get lots of compliments from men, and from some women on how nice my legs look in Pantyhose.

To prove this point I went to the local mall and I walked through wearing a skirt and bare legs, and not one person made a remark or gave her a second look. The next day I went back to the same mall with a friend of mine, and this time I had Tan color silky hose on, and a skirt,and my friend had black thigh highs ansd a red skirt, While we were walking by and stopping at the store windows, men kept doing double takes. One guy turned to get another look at me, and the girl he was with smacked him. When we went to the food court, 2 different guys came up and asked my friend and I for our name and phone number. Now you tell me ladies, what was the reason for the 2 different reactions? ANSWER- Men like to see ladies made up, and they love to see hose on them. Most men are afraid to tell their girlfriends or wives about this. If you find a brand of hose you like the feel and fit, then start showing your legs in hose. Hollywood is starting to wear hose again, and they are showing up on runways as well.

Pantyhose are much more comfortable today then in the 70's & 80's. I own several pairs of Wolford Polar tights, and I don't think that I could live without them. Also, they last forever. I have had them for two years, and they show no sign of giving out anytime soon. They are definitely worth the price. Wolford is very fine hosiery - if you wear hose and you can afford it, it's completely worth the price! And they make your legs look fantastic!

I spend quite a lot of money throughout the year on nice hosiery and also on thick, warm socks to wear during winter months. There are so many sites and stores dedicated to attractive, soft, rich hosiery. So come on ladies what are you waiting for!

No comments :