The Desire of Wearing Hosiery 3


Hosiery Yesterday I went out with my friend Dawn. I was behind schedule but I wanted equally to be beautiful for our encounter, a woman must always be at her best. I opened the closet and took my favorite short and adherent black skirt which has lateral cut where you can catch a glimpse of my legs, together with the red belt. I have been feeling decidedly in form lately and in fact that skirt fitted me very well: its adherence delineated my legs and buttocks so well that many men always appreciated. But it was not enough. There was something that was missing in order to make me feel really desirable.

After looking in the dresser for a while I found that pair of black and veiled pantyhose that I recently purchased, that made my slim legs look slender, making my body look very sensual and to finish off, I put on my high heel stilettos. It was perfect, to the point I could exit my house, taking with me that malicious air that I always had.

Dawn was on time, she was dressed all elegant with a red mini skirt, black fishnet stockings and two beautiful high heel stilettos. We went for a walk in the city, she had some commissions to accomplish and I gladly accompanied her. We entered a big book store and I began to watch out for the new books between the shelves. I finally stopped and looked at a book with a red and white cover; it was a novel fully loaded with dramatic turn of events.

I was so kidnapped in reading the words of that novel that I didn’t notice the presence of a man, beside me. I did not know him but I then realized that he was observing me insistently. His look was fixed on my legs and I felt all his attention on that one lateral cut on my skirt making him catch a glimpse all my femininity. I noticed a desire in his eyes and his breath suddenly became more intense. I felt a thousand shivers covering all my body and a palpitation that reached my sex, making me startle. Then we faced each other and both stopped, looking at ourselves.

It seemed as if he was studying his prey and desired to absorb every inch of my perfumed skin. I did not know what to make of all this and I was embarrassed, but I confess that I found it appealing. Feeling that look on me, as if he had intention of undressing me, to remove the skirt and to take off my pantyhose slowly gave me the chills of excitation. Goodness knows what he would have done to me if I let myself go? Unfortunately I will never get to know.

Dawn called me in order to go to another store and I had to renounce to that unexpected pleasure provoked by that mysterious man. Before going I stared him in the eye for some time, with infinite malice. Then I passed by, brushing against him on purpose with my curvy thighs, and left the store without looking back.

I love to provoke men.

No comments :