Time for Some Spring Fashion Hosiery Online



As the weather gets more springy, there will be a greater demand to look for fashion hosiery online and women will be wearing lighter (apricot, cream, skin tone, lilac etc) colored tights with patterns to give some warmth while looking seasonally appropriate and pretty.

I remember that when I first started to wear dresses, I always wore sheer pantyhose seeing that my mom used to wear them all the time.But unlike today, she had to purchase her hose in the store as there was no fashion hosiery online store available  This led to my love of fashion hosiery, and I’ve really only worn either tights or have gone bare-legged when wearing something for day or if the outfit didn’t call for it.  Recently, I’ve thought about wearing pantyhose again on a frequent basis because I find that I need to wear something with more support for my legs, so I tried Hanes Silk Reflections Women's Alive Full Support Control Top Pantyhose and I was very comfortable with them.

There are really only two things that hold people back from donning sheer pantyhose: color and wear.  It seems that they cannot quite find the right color for their skin tone, and some have this very bad habit of ruining a new pair of pantyhose within the first wearing by snagging them on something, creating a huge run.

I have come to realize that sometimes you have to spend a little to get the quality you want, so I did move to the higher denier tights to get that opaqueness that I wanted, which meant moving to a higher price point.  Of course, the same applies to sheer pantyhose because you literally get what you pay for: if you pay $2 for a pair, then it is inevitable that they will most likely run after the first wear because of the lower denier.  So after I was contacted by L'eggs  to try out L'eggs Women's Sheer Energy 2 Pair Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose , I wasn’t sure what to expect, being that it’s been several years since I’ve worn them.  After putting them on, I was pleasantly surprised with the not only the quality, but the color.  Their hosiery is guaranteed to wear at least four or five  times without a run or your money back, and so far so good after my first wear!  Because these they are “Designed for women by a woman”, I felt confident in finding a shade that is near an exact match to my skin tone.  For my sheer pair, I chose suntan and I was not disappointed.  The color was perfect, and they felt very luxurious like silk.  They are sheer to the toe so I felt just fine wearing them with open-toe pumps.  I also received a sheer black pair, and they looked and felt just as amazing as the skin tone pair, great for the day as well as evenings out.  Both pairs of pantyhose also have a very comfortable control top, so I also have the support that I was looking for and the cool thing was that I was making a purchase of fashion hosiery online

In addition to L'eggs, another fashion hosiery online purchase I like  is CK Women's Matte Sheer CT 20 Denier   They are a much more durable sheer than your basic store brand. The Calvin Klein line used to carry a nude color that is a wonderful dressy sheer without crossing the line into what some people consider the tacky nude hose. (I still wear them at times because the coloring of my legs is less than desirable.) The jet black is wonderful as well.

At between ten dollars/pair, these were the most economic fashion hosiery online of the bunch. However, they are also the most luxurious…by far. The 20 denier leg appears even more sheer when it’s one (my husband thought I was not wearing pantyhose at all, which is the ultimate compliment) and they have a matte appearance. It’s a very subtle effect (your legs glow instead of shine), but one well-suited to the professional world, I think. The nylon is very fine and very soft (almost like what you’d find on a fully-fashioned stocking), and I completely forgot I was wearing them as I went on about my day.




The Daily Buzz Talks Spring Fashion Trends featuring Hanes Hosiery and L'eggs Sheer Energy





5 comments :

Allison said...

The right pair makes legs look fabulous, and most people have no idea I'm even wearing pantyhose. I don't care if it's old-fashioned - I love it.

Liana said...

I am invited to a a party on Sunday (daytime), and since it's early April, my legs look so pale! Also, since i just had a baby, I have a couple of "blemishes" on my legs, even though I am in great shape. I want to wear this nice and fancy dress that shows off my shape, and I really want to wear sheer pantyhose with it.

Lucy Bee said...

I love hosiery, which looks fashionable and completes an outfit. Last weekend, I went to an event; many women were wearing skirts and dresses with hosiery, and the effect was pleasant.

Cecilia said...

I love wearing Hanes silk reflections especially in the warmer weather . I have been wearing them for years. I love how they adapt themselves to the shape of my legs and the light firmness it gives.

Avery said...

L'eggs sheer energy have a wide range of colors...goes with almost everything from blacks to browns. Just enough color...and love the silky feel. Love buying them online.