Fashion Tips Hosiery: All about Toenails

Fashion Tips Hosiery


When it comes to toes and toenails there are quite a few fashion tips hosiery lovers have to consider.Us women like to have clean looking feet and toenails painted since we feel great too. After all,who wants dirty feet? girls take care of their feet because it is one of most attractive things on their body so they paint their nails only to try to make their feet look better. Girls also will dress them up in heels to make them look even better. High heels make not only the feet look better but makes her butt look better as well. She also so is taller in which case makes her feel more confident. Girls only make their feet look better usually to make them selves look better overall. They want to make ever inch of their body beautiful even their feet.

One of my favorite fashion tips hosiery fashionistas have to look out for is avoiding runs and breaks. I for instance not wanting to snag my hosiery, cut and file my toenails perfectly to fit!I guess they can if they are too long.. but still be careful when you put them on. I also suggest you get a professional pedicure regularly that is so important for feminine foot hygiene .

Another of the fashion tips hosiery lovers will appreciate is the decoration of toenails. The real problem  comes to be about what color to paint your toenails once u decide to put on a pair of stockings or pantyhose. I suppose it depends on the occasion and attire to determine the right coordination of colors and patterns, Recently I have painted  my toenails yellow, two shades of blue, light pink and red and as I am quite adventurous  I wanted to do something a bit different doing out with my girlfriends...I pulled out a bottle of orange, gold sparkle, silver, shimmery lilac, and a maroon purple. Shimmery lilac over nude sheer to waist pantyhose!

If you are a nail woman these fashion tips hosiery wise are all important,just be sure to wear pantyhose and open-toed shoes to show off your pretty toenails! If u don't have a peachy pink/orange color then def orange. Add a bit of design with art glitter. Paint your tips any color as if your doing a French manicure, then shake any color glitter over them, then let it dry. It stays on for a good amount of time. And looks amazing.use the shimmery lilac as a base color then use the maroon purple as either the tips of your nails or like polka dots. 

If you are on the other hand less bold then listen to these fashion tips hosiery admirers should obey. For instance, if you are wearing a red dress to go out to an important event, my advice is to definately wear pantyhose with open toed shoes and paint your toenails trying to bear in mind what you are wearing and the hosiery you are donning I would choose red toenails so it matches the dress if I am going out to a important meeting.

Concluding the topic of fashion tips hosiery fans would be glad to hear about, being a fan of the female foot (mine too) I would suggest a french pedicure, (you know with the white tips) its so neutral and works with virtually anything you wear, if you can find a color that matches your dress than that is also a good option, plus, if you are planning on wearing stockings plan on attire coordination.

3 comments :

Brittany said...

I like painted toes in black sheer toe nylons with open toe shoes, use the right shade of red and it will rock. I believe you should always wear toenail polish, nylons or no.

Unknown said...

We think open toe shoes with painted toenails with suntan pantyhose is hot looking for women and gals.Very sexy. We are sure guys feel the same way.

Unknown said...

Thank you for these useful tips