Hosiery for Hiding Blemishes



Hosiery is an item of clothing which is seductive , enveloping and to some extent also " modeling " , as it allows to mask, hide, and even correct some physical defects. They are the so-called " technical hosiery" , which allows more harmonious legs , covering defects on the legs and giving the effect of slenderness. For legs are always moving you can purchase the  " restful ", graduated compression pantyhose/stockings, which can have a slimming effect or be able to "lift" the buttocks. In the latter case , however , the stocking will be less flexible and will cause more compression.

The femininity of a woman emerges from many factors and also the legs are doing their part and for every woman, from the elegant to the one who wants to be sporty or comfortable, there is hosiery for all to choose remember that!

A nice tip: hosiery is selected according to the shoes, for example, winter shoes or sports shoes wants a bigger sized pantyhose. A dark shoe matches dark nylon and it is always better to choose the color of the hosiery that is closest to that of the shoes.

The more shoes are stylish, the less denier the hosiery should be, for example, if you wear high heel sandals, the preferred fit is veiled ( 15-20 denier or even less). For a special occasion you can also choose silk stockings, and if you do not have perfect legs, the 70 denier opaque tights, however, makes your legs look super.

Finally, you should also pay attention to the imagination and the right color : In order to have a slanting effect  fantasy hosiery with vertical back seams is recommended. Try avoiding flashy colors too , like fuchsia or green and horizontal seams. For those who have a slim ankle and pronounced calf, striped designs are preferable. If indecision doesn't allow us women to choose clearly, you can be sure on focusing on black, obviously one last tip: avoid wearing a light colored shoe!

3 comments :

Dale said...

Nice post and very useful tips. When I first started to wear dresses, I always wore sheer pantyhose because my mom used to wear them all the time. This led to my love of tights, and I’ve really only worn either tights or have gone bare-legged when wearing something for day or if the outfit didn’t call for it. Recently, I’ve thought about wearing pantyhose again because I find that I need to wear something with more support. There are really only two things that hold me back from donning sheer pantyhose: color and wear. I feel like I can’t quite find the right color for my skin tone, and I have this very bad habit of ruining a new pair of pantyhose within the first wearing by snagging them on something, creating a huge run.

Lucy Bee said...

Some time ago, I was looking at this dress I wanted, but it didn't cover my legs all the way, and as I have stretch marks on my legs, I was told that pantyhose darker than skin-tone would cover them up. I would go with a darker tan, opaque or even black, sheer black and true to fact they did hide my flaws.

Miaka said...

Tights are a life saver for hiding leg issues in the lines of scarring blistered and chapped skin or even to shave your legs. As for myself, I have a few scars as well and they cover them up and what is fantastic is you can also see my skin tone plus they give my legs a flawless look.