To Shave or not to Shave when wearing Fashion Hosiery?


fashion hosiery

There is something about a woman who wears fashion hosiery. An air of sophistication perhaps? Definitely sexy beyond belief. Women who wear pantyhose or stockings are usually quite sophisticated, very particular about their legs, and are more inclined to be shaved, creamed and pedicured than the bare leg prep types. The reason they wear stockings is to showcase their legs and make them look even better.

There are so many women that assume that women who wear fashion hosiery do so because they do not  shave regularly and I am so tired of reading that the women who wear nylons do so to hide unpedicured feet and unshaven legs.

Some  women wear $300.00 suits and $200.00 shoes to work every day, and the fashion hosiery they wear bring an air of sophistication and professionalism, that exposing your freshly painted toes will never have. They have payed attention to the type of leg creams, shoes, including sandals, and the kind of hosiery to put on.

Sometimes my legs are mildly pricy, when I plan on getting fashion hosiery to wear. I always itch after I shave for some reason.  Some girls hate the way their legs feel after they do not shave their legs for a while. you can see the hair if you do not shave so if I were them I would go ahead and shave. As for the itching you could try putting lotion on afterwards this should help.

I wear fashion hosiery to work every day, and although I don't spend $20.00 a pair, I do spend $11.00. I go to the spa every 2 weeks, and always get a pedicure and manicure, along with a ton of other goodies that are included in the package. I will go bare legged when out casually in shorts and sandals, but its when I put on my stockings that I get all the leg and shoe compliments. I have to tell you that bare feet, unless it is next to a pool, or on a beach, are not that appealing to most individuals. And bare legs in a formal setting are unwelcome.

To those of you that do indulge....just know there are those of us out here that do appreciate it. The truth is I have found women who wear nylons are impeccable with their hygiene and fashion sense. It is those who go around in cheap pantyhose that think they can go for three days without shaving, and because they are too cheap to purchase a good pair of fashion hosiery in the form of pantyhose or stockings, and also cannot afford to maintain a good pedicure, and certainly won't take the time to do it themselves.

4 comments :

Betty said...

I shave my legs before rolling my stockings on but I use Nair not a razor. I never liked the nicks you can get from shaving. *S*

Chrissy said...

I normally shave my legs with the razor after having a bath and I use baby oil on my skin to prevent itching and redness

Anne said...

stockings roll up better once you shave and moisturize you legs although I don't often moisturize.

Claire said...

Itching is an issue for me after I shave my legs but then when apply some moisturizing lotion the itching seems to disappear so I can don stockings or hose according to my needs