Tights under Jeans.... is it time just yet?

Tights
It's ultimately beginning to get cooler around here where I live, and I needed to put on tights under my jeans so my legs would not get cold, but sometimes they may be SO annoying. Attempting to find comfortable tights to shop for which go well under jeans is usually a hard task. Opaques can be more suitable or not? There are some rules to check out:

- You should find the right size tights- Too small, and they will quickly hurt and itch.

- Make sure they are sufficiently warm to suit your needs.

Wearing pantyhose under jeans and slacks ensures they fit smoother and appear tighter. It assists to to shape better to ensure you look hotter in skinny jeans. And lastly wearing heels with jeans enables you to look thinner. How else could you get someones attention? They look into the heels first (either by sight or sound of heels clicking) then they need to look closer to see whether that is really hose you are wearing. That's when you're conscious you have got them hooked!!!

I don't so much during the summer months, but in cold temperature I most certainly will wear pantyhose or tights under my jeans pretty much every day. The additional layer does keep my legs warm. Another advantage is the fact I really like the more "decked out" look I have after i wear a number of my better shoes or heels with hose and jeans. I generally wear tights under my skinny jeans because it just makes my legs feel better.. now that it is still warmer out I will wear the tights with boots on, and I can wear my skinny jeans with sandals but high heels is definitely a must.

If you do not like wearing pantyhose you could try getting thin leggings, or only dress yourself in nude tights with ballet flats. if you have to just cut the feet off, they're going to probably fray, so just put them on at home to start with to assure they'll hold up.

You can wear patterned pantyhose so people can clearly know you have hose on, when you go out. Why hide pretty hose, if you must wear jeans with them.

Among the list of difficulties with wearing tights under jeans is they frequently show lines near thigh area which look very strange while walking. This is either as your panties are extremely long, or your jeans are far too tight. Try shopping for your jeans a size larger. They are not meant to cut into your legs whenever you walk.

Last but not least, you can put on stockings or hold ups under jeans. I know many women weaing them as being a little secret... For instance, I did before when I was younger would wear silky things under dresses too simply for me. Once i married I did  this with my hubby he didn't know until we were planning for bed it absolutely was an actual shock initially and after that he said it was like his birthday once again.


2 comments :

Cynthia said...

I love your site thank you

Anonymous said...

I think it is the right time to wear pantyhose under jeans, especially in the evening hours