Hold ups instead of Stockings with Garter Belt

Hold ups
Because the weather slowly changes in temperature, our legs need be covered not just elegantly and also suitably in order to suit our wishes.Even so the real question for many of us ladies is the type of hosiery can supplement our needs: pantyhose hold ups or stockings with a garter belt?

You may wear hold ups in preference to stockings with a garter belt just by convenience yet , yes you can put on either hose. Stockings with a garter belt appear to be practical as they quite simply will not have that rubber bit at the very top so that they won't slip like hold ups do should they get stretched.

To many other women, hold ups seem sexier and even more geared up, while wearing dresses and skirts daily and always wearing stockings held up with a garter belt seem more professional (Throughout the uk, you mention them as "suspenders") or an open bottom girdle. Should it be a pencil skirt, it would be good to always wear a girdle. To many females, they're just easier and comfortable than tights (here in the states, we call them "pantyhose").

The actual fact is some hold-ups never stay up once you use them from day to night and sometimes a lady finds herself in a position where she can't hike up her skirts and pull her stockings up. Real stockings held up by a suspender belt or suspenders placed on a girdle are far better. One time i saw a lady walking through the park at lunch sustaining her leg through her skirt. As she walked past, it absolutely was clear she was attempting to stop her hold up stocking which was falling down.

These days, modern-day hold ups remain in place perfectly. A garter belt may well be a problem in the bathroom if you don't wear your undies over the garters . That could be a suggestive look if you see someone later that evening, once you learn the reason. I still prefer garters to hold ups, as hold ups put such a hold on my legs giving me circulation problems if you purchase them too tight, and garters feel considerably more pretty.

I am aware stockings continue to be frequently worn for unique occasions etc by some, but it it seems to me they are probably not as common as they used to be. I wear pantyhose to the office just about regularly, not because I need to but because I want to. To a few other women, thigh highs are for venturing out as well as the weekends...just too enthralling for work.

Whether or not I prefer the appearance of them with a suspender belt, I wore some hold ups yesterday which i really like and now I'm considering acquiring even more. I only wear tights with a mini skirt for work, I adore stockings now I've got a darn good pair of hold ups I will wear those as an alternative for tights at work now providing they stay up.

I also really like mini skirts like a number of other girls do and so they go really very well with stockings. Try them and the men shall be walking round bent double. Give the hold ups and mini skirt a try eventually and discover how good you look, but I enjoy the suspenders and mainly use them.

To summarize, To be sure that some hold ups stay for a short time then begin to roll down, however, if you choose a smaller size they simply look and feel tight! I do believe if you brought some expensive ones you will get over the problem. On my wedding ceremony i had some that cost $20 a pair and so they had elastic tops which were somewhat sticky but left no residue and also they stuck in place throughout the day!!!



No comments :