Do Pantyhose and Boots Go well Together?

Pantyhose and BootsMany women of all ages say that boots tend to rip their pantyhose, I'm sure boots and pantyhose look sexy on a girl. Boots look all right with my hose. I've never had ANY problems. And I DO have a tendency to put on a pair of ankle high socks inside my boots, truly because it facilitates keep my feet warmer.

It's best to put on socks under the boots to keep them from tearing pantyhose. The latter are mostly used to make legs look flawless...not everybody is a model! I prefer fishnet hose...For those who wish to exhibit their assets can choose to wear fishnet pantyhose using a 5 and 6 inch micro mini skirt.

I've not had any issues with the boots putting runs in my hose. I enjoy to slip on hose with boots, heels or with whichever shoes, I even wear them with sneakers sometimes. I wear either fishnets or pantyhose (or tights) along with my boots. To steer clear of runs, it is convenient to put on dress socks .Not sure if tease is the right word, but yes I dress myself in boots and pantyhose seeing that a lot of males definitely notice me more when I do. To me pantyhose and thigh highs are broadly the same thing.

If you don't intend to hide too much of your legs, you could also try to dress yourself in pantyhose under shorts with knee, or calf length boots. I don't generally wear pantyhose and boots during the more comfortable days of the year, but I do often slip on them at work and out in the fall and winter. Usually when it's not too hot, or I just feel like going for that look I want to dress myself in them.

For the perfect "put-together" look, you'll want to have your skirt fall at least 4 inches past the top of the boot. Usually, if there's a gap between the bottom of the skirt and top of the boot, it'll in fact look tacky and will end up in some fashion magazine's "NOT TO WEAR" section. So, keep the skirt longer, and you'll look wonderful and elegant, too.

I believe knee high high heeled boots with a skirt and pantyhose would be just right for going out when its cold or pantyhose with dress boots and slacks or skirts. It depends on the event and the boots, all this attire completed mainly with a mini or perhaps a pencil skirt.

Hosiery can be utilized with slacks, skirts, and/or dress boots. Dress boots are very fashionable, and they are a fantastic way of featuring less leg, if that's what you wish. Recently, going to a department store, I witnessed the female workers were wearing pantyhose with boots, which makes superb business attire.

Last but not least, high heel boots are fashionable - in particular if they are brown or so, and they are put on with textured brown hose, and a cable net sweater dress (mini needless to say). get interest from different kinds of guys according to what I wear.I know the mini/boots/fishnet combo allures more sleazy males.Most types of pantyhose and boots bring attention, it just depends on what type you love.


No comments :