The Idyllic Look of Women in Stockings and High Heels

Stockings and High HeelsThere is nothing more fabulous than seeing a woman in nice dress together with stockings and high heels. When I wear heels I relentlessly wear stockings but then when I wear flats i prefer not to wear stockings but pantyhose.

Men are more than often aroused with the site of women in stockings and high heels . The heels set off the posture to enhance the breast and butt , and the stockings are just plain sexy, both to look at and to admire.

Stockings and high heels with garters are consequently tempting because they make our legs look wonderful. We need to have stockings on our legs for a practical reason too. That means we don't have to take everything when we go to the rest room, and we have skin available for kissing and caressing, and still manage to keep our nylons on.

Moreover,they make your legs look longer and longer legs are sexy legs.....I definitely feel sexier when I wear my black stockings and high heels with the seam up the back and my black high heels. And it drives my hubby wild too.

I also wear stockings and high heels when I want to look dressy or very formal, or to impress! When I choose to wear stockings, I continually wear a garter belt and an deeply matching sheer thong and brassiere. (I must relentlessly be coordinated underneath). Ultra sheer hosiery makes my legs and dainty feet look ideally very sensual!

Sometimes I delight my self (and others) by wearing ultra sheer stockings and high heels which are really high and of course a garter belt. When I wear them with jeans hubby can't contain himself, and tries to get the jeans off all night. If we go to a restaurant, he is frequently putting his hand under my skirt pulling on my garter strap during dinner. He is so incorrigible!

Returning to the practical side of this discussion, many women have the a feet sliding problem When wearing stockings and high heels; Perhaps your shoes may be a size too large, if they allow your foot to slip like that. Then again, as you have noticed, hosiery will make your foot smoother and slippier. I managed to solve this issue by inserting insoles. Dr. Scholl's makes 3 products specifically "For Her"; Ball of Foot Cushions, Open Shoe Insoles, and Comfort Insoles. Taking up just a little space in your shoes, these may help them stay on your feet, and even providing quite a lot of comfort as well.

To sum up, every guy I know loves to see women wearing stockings and high heels. They like them with skirts, dresses and even jeans. particularly sheer black stockings, with a matching garter belt and bra. Guys (and dolls) are incorrigible! I stick with what works.

No comments :