How to be Fashionable This Winter Wearing Hosiery

When talking about the kind of hosiery to wear during the winter months, the first thing to define is if you are talking about nylon stockings or opaque tights? Opaque tights can be usually worn with a mid-thigh skirt and boots. The Sexy and Classy Ultra Sheer Nylon Stockings on the other hand are better with knee-length skirts and higher-heeled shoes (but not stiletto-type in winter). Since it is repeatedly windy and cold in our area during the winter, women frequently wear stockings under pants or jeans. In addition to the sheer look, I have been seeing some small hole fishnet and textured stockings under pants this year.

As for me, I prefer stockings or tights as long as they keep me warm. My best friend likes them too, but she wears tights during the winter for warmth. I've never found that tights have sufficient extra warmth to outrank the advantages of stockings.

I saw someone wearing a pair of seamed stockings at a holiday party I went to recently and they looked good. My advice is to wear sheer stockings with everything from jeans to business suits. I have pants suits and suits with pencil skirts, I find the skirt suits are a little more formal and sophisticated. I wear stockings everyday to work skirts, and with dress pants. Heels on the other hand look tacky in trouser socks or knee highs. They also go well for casual wear like jeans and plaid skirts.

I fancy the kind with that need a garter belt, but numerous women this winter are opting for the stay up thigh highs. I don't care for the large elastic tops so I like the garter belt, besides it matches my lingerie and a is a little more sexier than a plain hold up. But then again it's just my kind of thing.

You ought to wear nice sheer thin nylon stockings for Winter. There is nothing as terrible as too heavy stockings, sometimes they are all right when wearing colored tights, but tan, and black stockings should be very thin and sheer. I wear mine with everything. Pants, skirts and even jeans. Sheer stockings are very much sophisticated, and can be cute when worn with a pleated or a line skirt, and can be very sexy with a straight or pencil skirt.

You can team nylon stockings up with sweaters and cotton shirts for a cute look, and with silk shirts and camisole's for a sophisticated look. Sheer black stockings are always superior for evening wear, particularly with black, and coffee for office and suntan for casual.

So, a pair of classy sheer stockings would indeed add a ladylike finishing touch to a small tailored pencil shirt and high heels. You'll have an attractive look for sure. For a smooth line under your clothes, opt for a sheer deep garter belt that isn't heavily embellished or frilly.


Tights and Skirts in the Winter

1 comment :

Tiziana said...

I like wearing hosiery during the winter season as I love having warm legs and I like the way they make my legs look and feel.