Spring Fashion Hosiery Trends

Fashion Hosiery TrendsYou may be wondering where women find such up-to-the-minute hosiery for Spring. They may find them in neighboring boutiques and department stores. But no matter where you are in this world, you can shop for hosiery, including holdups, tights, thigh highs, and pantyhose, at any of numerous online hosiery outlets. Pretty Polly and Aristoc are two of many designers of fashion hosiery you may find in stores or online that have spring items for sale.

The other day while I was shopping at the Mall, I watched a young mother walking with her children. Her clothing caught my attention. She was dressed in a very short dress with diagonal green and white stripes. White fishnet stockings and white platform sandals completed her remarkable outfit.

I didn't recognize how fashion-forward fishnet stockings are these days until I saw two more women walking along the Mall wearing them. They both were wearing short black skirts and high heels. The black diamonds of their stockings highlighted their long and slender legs.

As I was eating dinner in a local diner, I observed a woman as she left the restaurant. The wild pattern of her multicolor tights stretched from her bright red shoes up to her waist. I know this since her short black skirt was made of a thin see-through fabric. I hope this doesn't sound risque to you, as it wasn't at all. It was cool, really fun, and she was not improperly uncovered.

Footless leggings for spring can be very cool, whether they end at the ankle or higher up. A casually dressed teenager wore eight-inch high fur-lined camel-color boots. Her black leggings ended just below her knees, showing three or four inches of scotch-plaid tights. I wish you could have seen this exclusive combination of hosiery!

Then there was the plus-size woman wearing striped stockings with horizontal bands of lace at her thighs, just below skirt length. These bold tights accentuated the beauty of her well-built legs.

And last but not least, another hosiery trend for spring is pantyhose with words written on them. I stopped a couple of teenage girls and asked them what their pantyhose said. One told me it said "I love you", and the other claimed hers said "Love my legs". I wouldn't mind these kinds of pantyhose in the springtime as long as the words are big enough to be read!




2 comments :

Jessica said...

Spring is the time you can free yourself from the harsh winter weather and show off to the world your fashion point of view

Annmarie said...

I am old enough to have been wearing nylons and pantyhose for over 40 years. I still consider them both a luxury AND a necessity in my Spring wardrobe. That said, I gave up on American-made brands years ago. Now, I prefer Euro brands like Pretty Polly and Aristoc.