Hanes Hosiery Looking and Feeling Good For Spring 2009


Hanes Hosiery
Hanes Hosiery dates back to 1901 when John Wesley Hanes created the company in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. In the beginning they manufactured men's socks, but in 1918 they began making women's socks. With the growth of nylon in 1938, Hanes identified it's aptitude in the hosiery market. Hanes began making nylon stockings and in due course developed seamless hosiery. Hanes lead the way to the introduction of pantyhose in the 1960's. Hanes continues to be flourishing nowadays with an ample assortment of quality products counting sheer to the waist pantyhose, control top pantyhose, thigh high's, ribbed tights, opaque tights, plus-size pantyhose, and of course traditional nylon garter stockings. They have very fashionable lines such as the Hanes Alive, Hanes Silk Reflections, Hanes Too, Hanes Go Figure and Hanes Smooth Illusions.

I just love Silk Reflections reinforced toe. They fit superbly and are hard-wearing. They also look very nice and my legs turn heads! The silkiness and elegance of Silk Reflections without the worry of runs and the panty is comfortable without pinching my waist. Since discovering Silk Reflections I've been wearing pantyhose much more often since I truthfully get pleasure from the way they look and feel on my legs.

I wear pantyhose on 6 days a week (5 for work, then on Sundays for church). They are comfortable and I look forward to wearing them for work, church, or any special occasion. I had a job interview recently and wore Silk Reflections Let me tell you...the most comfortable I've ever worn.

Even if it is Spring I still wear sheer hose daily. Smooth, sheer massaging feel is how I liken the experience my Silk Reflections provide. The control top version gives me just enough support. The sheer leg never sags or stretches out. I can effortlessly get two weeks use from one pair and that is with all day wear. They're great! As a business woman, I wear hosiery on a daily basis! For most of my career I have worn Silk Reflections Hosiery. Watch out for the Silk Reflections Luxury Collections Soft as Cashmere line. I chose to try a pair that my cousin gave Silk Reflections gave me when she went shopping at the Mall and now this is the only style of hosiery I will wear to work! As they say in the commercials, they give my legs a flawless finish! And check out the high-cut lace panty. They make me feel so sexy all day long, and they really get my legs noticed. I really love all of the comments my legs get, and I tell all the ladies the brand and style I wear

My cousin has been wearing your Ultra Sheer style for over twenty years. She told me they are so very soft and smooth and just feel fantastic on her legs, and that I should try a pair the next time I had to get dressed up. I did, and she was right.

And Last but not least try the Hanes 2009 spring collection where the sheer yarn hides leg flaws while at the same time enhancing the natural color of your skin.

No comments :