Ultra Sheer to Waist Pantyhose the Spanish Way

Ultra Sheer to Waist Pantyhose Cecilia de Rafael "Sevilla" 521 Ultra Sheer to Waist Pantyhose with 3D Lycra

I wore these Ultra Sheer to Waist Pantyhose for New Years with black thigh high boots  and they fit me so well, plus the wide waistband kept them in place all day long. They fit perfectly on my legs and there was with no sagging or bagging around the ankles and knees.  Cecilia de Rafael pantyhose feel much silkier against my legs than many American brands. These pantyhose are great for daily wear. Cecilia de Rafael is a hosiery brand founded in 1976 in Barcelona, Spain. Behind it, there is the designer and the company's co-founder Cecilia de Rafael, an expert adorning women's legs with the ultimate fashion trends.

I totally recommend fashionistas purchasing Sevilla 521  Ultra Sheer to Waist Pantyhose as they are so nice to wear and feel.  I was very pleased with the  natural color of the hose. At 15 denier, they are very resistant, but sheer enough for special occasions. I have been very happy with these pantyhose. I am totally thankful that hubby gifted them to me. He tells everyone that I have legs that don't ever end,( lucky him), and they stayed in place. We both have enjoyed the seamless aspect of these pantyhose. Probably not something you would like to wear all the time, but it's a nice way to change things up a bit for special occasions like New Years. They seem durable enough for more than a couple wears, but sheer pantyhose as a whole seem to always to get runs in them after a while. I would not recommend these for daily wear.

The bottom line is that the visual effect of these Ultra Sheer to Waist Pantyhose is nothing short of  amazing. The moment you pull your new pantyhose from the package the color is alive, hot. They have a remarkable transparency which allow your legs to feel and appear chic. These nylons fit true to size and have a wonderful sheen. I have received many compliments on them! I would recommend ordering them "to fit well" so they are not loose on the legs. They're best once they look like your real legs with a bit of shimmer.



Rebecca on New Year's Day 2016

3 comments :

Tiziana said...

I purchased these pantyhose with the intention of wearing them to my bff''s birthday party were really hard to put on because the upper part was really tight, which for me was good, but the moment I got them up and under my bra line they didn't move all night. They were really comfortable and gave me a nice smooth line underneath my sheath dress. As the leg and foot parts are so sheer, I took care and put them on slowly, watching where my fingernails were and trying to pull them up slowly – they got no runs, and I'll be able to wear them again after they go in the wash.

Stella said...

I love these ultra sheer pantyhose. They are perfect under a dress. They smooth all the lumps and bumps for a pretty silhouette!!!

Stefanie said...

These ultra sheer pantyhose are the best I've ever found They will probably last me for quire some time. I wear them to work and on dressy occasions on weekends. I am not comfortable going around in bare legs and bare feet when I'm donning dressy shoes, so I wear these pantyhose and get the bare look since they are so sheer.