Red Pantyhose Fishnets an Autumn Treat

Red Pantyhose Fishnets

Large Red Net With Lace Top  Crossing Velvet Straps - Red Pantyhose (Tights)  From LissKiss

These red pantyhose fishnets are are made with quality in mind and are perfect for some fall fun, plus they are very comfy to don, as well as durable. They don't  leave any pattern on my skin when I take them off as much as other brands do either. I am not super tall, but they fit perfectly for me, The crossing velvet straps are nice and thick to keep them up and they are not too tight.

I love wearing red pantyhose fishnets! The quality is so good! Rather than being the customary net of strings, they are more like pantyhose woven in a fish-net pattern. They hold their shape better than other brands of fishnets. You can wear them wear them over another color of tights if you really want to show them off. Moreover they are  flexible and the texture is rich in color and quality. They are extremely soft fishnets and don't leave any marks when I take them off after a night of  fun. You can Wash and dry in machines numerous times without them being ruined.

The first time, I wore these red pantyhose fishnets  over nylons which held them in place flawlessly.  You can wear fishnets to go with any Halloween costume. They look fantastic, and they fit really well. I would definitely buy more and would recommend to a friend.They are  exactly what the LissKiss company states, they haven't broken or torn or anything, pretty much true to size! Such stretch.

In a Nutshell, I get compliments every time I wear red pantyhose fishnets by LissKiss. They are stylish and well priced for their quality.  These fishnets reveal much more skin than other weave fishnet, but the lace top still keeps my my bottom discretely covered under a skirt, unlike other hose with holes on the rear. This is a more practical choice, if you want that, and is sexy and fun. The wide weave has a sensuous feel in the back. I suggest you purchase in bunches, as it takes time to shop and they may sell out as Fishnet Pantyhose Most Often are a 50/50 Bargain.




3 comments :

Penny said...

These red fishnets really make a difference in the way the rest of your attire look and fit. . Much better than most fishnets that I have worn, particularly as they stay in place; no rolling. So great for my self-confidence at special events. If you wear the right-sized heels, you can depend on their durability too.

Unknown said...

Red fishnets are really cool! I love the criss-cross waistband

Unknown said...

Really nice fishnets! the crossing waistband secures the tights so they stay in place
a must buy