Tan Pantyhose for warmer weather

tan pantyhose
Recent reports in the papers have commented on the fact that, women are going to wear nude hosiery in order to give their legs a smooth, elegant and flawless finish this coming summer. Moreover stylists are predicting the trend is about to get even bigger as the days go by with tan pantyhose
.
Stars as the likes Beyonce and Sarah Jessica Parker are reportedly turning to tan pantyhose giving their legs a flawless "cosmetic" look on their legs. One of the hottest varieties will be the  toeless pantyhose. The durable design gives the effect of bare legs, is cool in hot weather, and the toeless feature does not give away the seam. There already has been an increase in sales of tan pantyhose both online and in the stores.

First of all, the only "hose" I really can wear are the semi-sheer pantyhose ones in "suntan". I suggest staying away from anything that has a mid-range "denier" number that indicates the sheerness of the hose (10 is very sheer, 30 is semi-sheer and 50 is opaque).

Even though I would recommend a good self-tanner for those women who have the pale-leg situation, I also realize that won't help with those suffering from spider veins. Look for tan pantyhose and try them in a opaque subtle color, when wearing a neutral-color knee-length skirt or suit. They will hide your legs and add a visual punch to your outfits!

I recently bought a few pairs of  No-Nonsense Sheer Thigh Highs. I absolutely adore them! They make me feel sexy and make my legs look flawless! I am pretty tiny, so the regular tan pantyhose, (even the smallest size), would go way past my bellybutton!

So for those like me who have this problem I think wearing a thigh-highs is a great alternative, but otherwise tan pantyhose seems to be a good option.

Fashion Hosiery

3 comments :

Mandy said...

I am very pale, and one of those who don't tan. Without tan panty hose, my legs would blind people.

Alicia said...

I must admit pantyhose, especially silky, shiny ones have great appeal. The beauty is that they hide all sorts of blemishes plus they add a tan. Gives legs a firm youthful look and a wonderful feel. And finally pantyhose give a sophisticated, polished, finished or professional appearance. Remember looking really good takes effort.

is not the same thing as wearing your most comfortable clothing

Sarah said...

Tan pantyhose are so sensual. Your comments & pics motivate me to put on my tan Pantyhose with seams and going out this evening.

Thank you for the post