Sexy Pantyhose are Fetish?

Nice taste on fashion with tights. I have been wearing nylon tights for winter to help against the wind chill and now that it's virtually Spring  I have been looking for alternative for full waist tights. I have been trying thigh high tights and I actually like them. Can you have any outfit with the thigh high stockings?

Possibly. But you can really wear thigh high tights/nylons with anything? as long as they are covered. Plus if they're nude nylons they go with about everything Oh I'll have to check there for some! I have a pair that I got on Ebay and you know what, I am wearing them now! ha ha I wear them around the house and I know it sounds silly? but I sleep in them too :) Try eBay, mine are navy!

Opaque black tights are really easy to match. Like your sense of fashion,? just when putting them on.. for those who are problems just wear gloves just in case you ladder them...

Sexy pantyhose look really sexy… Many guys think that legs in hoses are more attractive than just bare legs. Often tights are considered as fetish. Someone likes legs in black nylon; someone enjoys looking at the beautiful legs in flesh tights. Some guys consider this piece of clothing as fetish item, but it happens that the representatives of sterner sex even wear pantyhose and get sexual pleasure from doing this.

Just imagine how beautiful girl in black hosiery and mini skirt is. Just look at these nylon legs and get really heavenly delight! And how gorgeous is that cutie in mesh stockings, or in fishnet hoses, ready to show you all her sexual assets.

When men see such cuties, you can even gasp for breath – because beautiful legs in nylon always attract men’s attention. And sometimes also women’s too…

Of course nylons do not interest guys without girl’s legs… But when long-legged beauties cover their amazing legs with hosiery – many guys lose their mind… Because women’s legs in nylons – it’s the true delight for the true lovers of female beauty.

2 comments :

Stefy said...

My pantyhose gets noticed when I wear them with my shortest skirts and dresses, and a beautiful pair of really high-heeled dress sandals, nothing makes the guys drool more!

Stacey said...

I am pantyhose all the way! Only do stockings if it’s a very formal occasion. I am fairly hopeless with them though — so I try to get them on sale as I accept that any stockings I buy are a one to two time use max.As to brands I like Hue, and I have had good luck with both DKNY & Hanes.