Is it Easy to do House Work Naked or in High Heels and Stockings?

High Heels and Stockings
Housework keeps women busy. A woman never really stops, as another thing invariably requires attention, cleaning, straightening, polishing or folding. It keeps women busy. It became a prominent pastime for females within the same time that they started to move into the labor force and see their worth as powerful, vocal members of society. Some women do love housework and others just simply hate it. Numerous women are at ease without clothes, they enjoy doing the housework whilst not having anything on.

I usually did my housework naked or in high heels and stockings. I would personally tear through the whole house, doing laundry as I went. When all was finished, I jumped in the shower, and had no sweaty clothes to hang around and foul my hamper. Yesterday, my hubby came home from work and saw me vacuuming the lounge. He was thrilled on so many levels. Firstly, the house has been a disaster for so very long; it was subsequently nice to see it was getting spruced up. Then there was the fact that I was wearing very little except black stiletto heels and black stockings while I was working, pushing the vacuum with one hand and holding a feather duster in the other. For a long time, my hubby begged me to do the housecleaning in such a way and finally I delighted him.

I bet you a large number of women would be content if there were less people inside the house all hours throughout the day. My girlfriend Mia enjoys doing house cleaning with litle or no clothes at all since she has no clothes to bother with plus she is more comfortable and also she enjoys cleaning other peoples house in the nude when ever she has an opportunity to. A very long time before her boys were grown and her daughter was not born, she used to complete mild housework in the nude. Usually when she actually is at home, she dresses nicely, however when kids are not around, she gets a little naughtier. Actually she wears only high heels and stockings first to enjoy herself and second to tease her husband....

There's no doubt that that any chore you need to do in the house is simpler when naked. When you are finished, and things are all neat and all laundry is complete, I just believe the house is just a tad cleaner.Yes, I do the housework naked. Oh, I've done the June Cleaver thing of doing housework in high heels and stockings, and only once I discover fifteen minutes early in advance that a person is coming over and I don't want them to realize what a slob I am and I dress myself. But otherwise, housework is performed in the buff.

At the same time, all this adds up, consider simply how much less you save on washing by the end of the year! Though I have some visitors during the week, I am house proud and just like the kitchen and bathroom to luster. So when nobody is here, I remove all my clothes and get down to some serious polishing. People could imagine you need to be much more careful if you're naked or you are in high heels and stockings and coping with cleaning chemicals, but you get accustomed to it. I don't do any ironing, but I tidy, clean, vacuum and dust without my clothes on. It is liberating just to be able to take off everything and do your own thing.

I simply think cleaning is easier if you are not in constricting clothing and you aren't required to keep pushing up your sleeves on a regular basis. I'm lucky in that no person can see into my home, so I don't have to be worried about being caught out. Truly the only danger is if someone unexpected comes to the door.

Fundamentally, that us women spend so much of our life running around at work or doing errands that it's great to come home and get down to some mindless cleaning naked or in high heels and stockings does not matter. I believe that it is therapeutic and relaxing.

3 comments :

Sonia said...

I like to do mine naked…that way I can shower afterwards and not get my clothes all dirty.

Samantha said...

Housework is a chore like any other so just make it more enjoyable in high heels and stockings

Rebecca said...

Nice post!.... This is such a fabulous 1950s vision: "Life is idyllic and we all do housework in stockings & heels"... I remember those ads from the magazines in our house when I was a kid! Smiling housewives in fancy dresses covered with a teeny little apron, doing laundry, vacuuming, taking a perfectly-baked pie out of the oven...