Black Thigh High Stockings are Attractive or too Slutty?

Thigh High StockingsBlack thigh high stockings or white ones? what type is much more attractive? We women have a tendency to believe that black is definitely more sexy. I will have to go with the black, there is however no problem with white or purple or any other color for the matter. Everything depends upon the outfit and generally black is the saucier but white can look so good with pink lingerie. The important thing to all this is to go for black unless you are going with the innocent look. I personally adore white ones.
 The issue for teenage girls going to school is the fact that it is getting quite cold plus they are inclined to put on some black thigh highs to wear with the black pleated uniform skirt and polo. The skirt is all about 2 inches above in which the thigh highs hit that is just like a little less than mid thigh. They don't really scream slutty but to others there is a worry that it is.....

Oh oh one more rumour... Based on if the dress has side slits you may want to wear pantyhose or leggings not black thigh highs since the top of the stockings will show. I'd personally say you're safe wearing thigh highs under this dress if they go up high enough.

The overall rule is the fact that it all depends upon how you like to represent yourself. I wear thigh highs from time to time and I am by no means a slut I just think they're hot stuff. I'm just going to be honest here. There will be several guys giving you extra attention in case you are wearing black thigh highs, and if guys are giving you extra attention then girls will probably too.

With that said, actions speak way louder than words. If you,re not slutty then who cares if a few individuals have that impression over your foot and legwear? Now if you start wearing black thigh highs with a spiked collar and elbow length leather gloves then you're being slutty.

I recall once I wanted to surprise my husband and bought some black thigh high stockings..they're solid black and every one has a black bow on the side I was gonna just pair them with red undies ...the only problem was they come up kinda short like a few inches above my knees. A man could tell you they wouldn't look stupid as a matter of fact hubby did. The reality is they do tend to look silly riding that low but if your skirt is long enough to cover them you can still make it work.

3 comments :

Taylor said...

Thank you, Frankie! I’m such a thigh-high gal!

Mandy said...

All right, let's get right down to it! When it comes down to intimate apparel, there is nothing that captures a man's eyes and imagination as thigh-high stockings!

Romina said...

I just found this blog today and love it! I look forward to reading more on it!