Is it Outdated to Coordinate panty hose with a Dress?


panty hose
Certainly not. A lot of women put them on to the stage it can easily end up being the fashion of the year. So today I'm wearing this black pencil-like skirt and also this really cute black sweater. I was also deciding on wearing black panty hose with the skirt but I don't know if I should. The summer time is entirely over so it might be weird to put on the skirt just showing bare leg. It's lovely add some pop color similar to a yellow belt or scarf or accessories or something like that to complete the outfit. Lovely idea for autumn.

I've a date Saturday night with my girlfriends and I would feel naked when not having panty hose. I'm wondering about wearing nude sheer toe panty hose with open toe shoes. I dont like the toe less ones simply because they look silly with the shoes I wish to wear. Some ladies frequently squeeze toe seam under their toes in order that it won't show.

Here's what I frequently do when I wish to wear open toe shoes with hose. I generally buy panty hose with the seam going up the back. It looks super sexy for the guys and goes so great along with your outfit and you won't need to keep worrying about hiding a seam at the end of your toe plus it looks great with high heels.

Usually, I am able to say that I am fine with my figure with the exception of my legs Most definitely my calves. And so as to wear this or that dress,you will discover tights or panty hose that will make your legs look thinner. Let's say that black opaque tights slim and lengthen the leg with naturally high heels. Heels in most cases make your calves look more toned and hotter.

Then comes the question of whether it is best to wear stockings or pantyhose. All of it is apparently a matter of preference.Some prefer either for style reasons others for comfort and there are people on both sides of the issue for both reasons. Sometimes as an alternative for panty hose my preference leans on the stockings with garters. Less suffocating and definitely sophisticated.

Regular support panty hose is perfect for leg circulation and blue veins. Varicose veins possess genetic component. I had jobs not that long ago where I stood for hours. Luckily this does not occur anymore. If I had to do it again I will wear some kind of support hose. I recall being forced to put my legs up on the desk during break time. It truly helped. Many doctors and nurses use support hose of some kind to get along throughout the day as they need to stand several hours doing their job.

Some women wish to hide the fact that they are wearing hose. I propose they wear a panty hose that suits their complexion then no one will really realize that you are wearing panty hose at all. Then your outfit wont be ruined by the style of panty hose but it will appear like you might be tough enough to face the cold. You can actually wear them with red flats or heels and pearl accessories, or wear nude pantyhose and red heels or flats to provide color. For accessories you could include a white pearl necklace and pearl earrings.

One last word of advice: black panty hose are all right to put on with a dress but try to add some color to your outfit: brooch accessories or a cool purse maybe. Not one person will look at you strange for wearing hose outside considering everyone will be feeling cold also maybe you can have a cardigan or jacket to enhance your dress. To illustrate, I'd personally not recomend black pantyhose should you be wearing a blue dress at all. Wear nude pantyhose and silver blue or black shoes as being a last option.

1 comment :

Kristen said...

I love wearing tights when its cooler out although I do wear them in the summer sometimes. I wear pantyhose a lot in the summertime such as jet black,off black and suntan shades. I wear tights with my denim skirts, short dresses and boots or even heels.I like them a lot better than the Capri tights as they make your ankles look too skinny.