Halloween May perhaps be complete with surprises with stockings and suspenders

stockings and suspenders
Halloween is my all time favorite holiday and I just can't decide what you should don, not to mention fact I'd really like to surprise hubby making use of the right type of lingerie. Below are a few ideas I've had:

An elf like from Zelda: Fake ears green body glitter short green dress with riding boots plus stockings and suspenders thin brown belt about the waist together with a brown satchel with  a green hat which has a feather in the back and knife installed on a leg by holster type thing.

Lady Gaga. A little bit typical nonetheless it looks fun. I'd wear a blond wig with bow sunglasses covered in gems my red dress that has some studs on there high heels fake lashes and gaga motivated makeup. I have her brand of lipstick Viva la gaga from mac additionally.

I really could even be a hip teenager and wear my high top converse with 3D glasses those that you get at the movies. A bow you put in your hair, the shirt could be just like an ordinary shirt which is striped and contains a collar or a long sleeve alongside stockings and suspenders.. I can put my hair in pony tails high up and just like get a ribbon and tie it on and as my hair is really long i could curl it..

I did something like this recently for my husband and I wore stockings and suspenders under a black dress. We were out of town and at a hotel. Then when we got to the room after dinner I was able to supply him with a little push down on the bed and did a little strip tease and gave him a lap dance. You've got a good idea there.

The surprise may be made by putting on a really nice corset with matching thong with stockings and suspenders. I have been pondering on how to do it as I don't want him to see it in advance and so i was wondering about if he will come in my room and asks whats my suprise? I'd personally say you'll get it now but youre not allowed to see and then as I don't want to be putting it on under clothes I wish to change into it i really was thinking I'll simply have him lay on the bed and just put a blinfold on him and simply tell him to leave it on until I remove it...

Why not consider organizing a dinner at a hotel restaurant and get a room there. You can also make him consider that the surprise is simply the nice dinner then after dinner make clear that you got a room and the actual surprise is back there. That way you can have your personal stuff already setup in the room together with your outfit all set to go in the bathroom. Get him on the bed start getting him all turned on then sneak off to the bathroom and put on your apparel.

Another idea could be to have on stockings and suspenders and next hide it all donning a long overcoat. if you don't have one you could borrow a family members. Go to the house then take him to the bedroom. Make sure he understands you are there to deliver his Halloween surprise and then lift off the coat.....

Altogether the ideas are numerous and the choices are your responsibility together with the preferences of your man, so buckle up and let your imagination flow because Halloween is not far away!



1 comment :

Krystal said...

This article was extremely interesting, especially since I was searching for thoughts on this subject of Halloween surprises