Pantyhose and High Heels go in unison well.... or otherwise?

Pantyhose and High Heels To begin with...what is wrong with females wearing pantyhose and high heels? Considering we have been raised in this particular society many of us feel that wearing these articles of clothing automatically makes us a lady or homosexual. I am a lady and personally one of the best thing to wear are leggings as they feel nice and help make my legs look great. That's the reason women wear heels, correct?

Pantyhose are great to wear due to the fact they're silky and hold things constantly in place but sometimes they are a problem for putting on. High heels would be the exact opposite of comfortable. They're just like a low-tech torture device. On the plus side, they make your legs and butt look remarkable, though. All this, according to which kind of tights and in what ways high the heels are. I believe, regarding high heels, those women who usually wear 4" are at ease with them, but if it's anything higher, they will bother feet and legs.

Those who wear 3-4 inch heels on a regular basis,find that every time they wear nylons with any shoes, the heels frequently slip out of the shoes easier when walking. Whenever I have this issue with my high heels, I spray hair spray on the heels of my feet with the pantyhose on, before putting the shoes on. Sounds weird, nevertheless it really works. I never had this difficulty again.

Numerous teenagers wear pantyhose and high heels for the reason that happen to work after school. Not so much tights but also wearing a garter belt and stockings or hold-up stockings. A lot of Junior girls really have to dress up because of their after work job. Stockings are definitely more comfortable. I used to really love thigh highs and high heels and I recall having to work after school was obviously a great excuse to put them on to school. I did so until senior year, I then switched to stockings and garters, these were significantly more comfortable, and even more sexxy. I loved heels, but they were tough to wear them to school. I was on the soccer team and we always wore them on game day, and I worked a couple times each week after school, and so i could wear them then.

 The truth is, wearing pantyhose with high heels is in fashion at present should you choose it right. Darker colors look ideal; black is the best. Sheer tights look fine where you work and grandma-ish elsewhere. However everything I said is nothing but personal viewpoint.I think it just all hinges on the sort and color of the shoe merely because some shoes turn out good with socks and many turn out great with hose. But many times I believe hose looks better in high heels heels.

 Ultimately, for me, wearing tights and high heels for short periods of time are all right, and also,it is determined by why you are wearing them. There's a time and a place for attire like this. Very much like any guy hates to wear a suit and tie everyday, women want to have variety in their clothes. Some women tend to be more comfortable in high heels and feel almost naked when not putting them on.

As for the other side of it, they are often uncomfortable over long periods of time. Some women simply do not care for them. Some have to use them for work, or have had bad experiences in them which may have caused them to have a negative thoughts and opinions towards them. They are really a dressy sort of clothes which do not necessarily lend to day to day comfort wear. But, again,it all is determined by the woman, the situation, the climate, the given weather, the occupation, her upbringing, her life experiences, her expectations of herself or of others onto herself. So, fundamentally, some do it simply because like to do it, some do it for the reason that are forced to do it, and some just don't...

 Given that so quite a few of us females wear pantyhose and high heels, plus they're super comfortable, but you may never know which ones. or even you will, you just look for those of us who cross our legs and smile. We are usually slim, well dressed, and long legged. It will be the others that have problems with heels and tights, simply because they pick the wrong size or the cheap merchandise, that scratches and itches and pulls.

 In essence, I sometimes ask myself this question too, but I do believe the answer is as we feel more sexier when wearing pantyhose and high heels and more feminine. Essentially this is the distinction between being man and woman! I wear tights all the time and I basically like them. Heels look good, and I would like to start putting them on more often and possibly work my way up to high ones. I do not find either being uncomfortable. Heels could be a little awkward to become accustomed to for those girls who try to wear them for the first time, but not uncomfortable. I love the way tights feel and look, therefore I see no downside there. Furthermore, if I'm going to make the effort to wear makeup for my face, why not put the same effort into my legs, too?

No comments :