Airing Out with Fishnet Tights


Fishnet TightsI had an in depth encounter with fishnet tights of late as the temperature is steaming. The warm summer season is definitely here, and my intent is to vary from nylon tights to fishnet tights and keep my legs cool at work when summer arrives. However, some offices consider them informal under business dress code.

Dependent on where you are going they may be fun, tacky or slutty. But not specifically formal.I go along with some women whenever they say You won't need to look trashy with fishnet tights...When some ladies think about fishnets, they see goth wear but I know you can wear them with classic looking dress suits aswell.

Fishnet tights for instance go perfectly with gingham and grey tweed. Considering that fishnets are playful, I tend to tie them up with something just a little plain yet classic, for example, a brown smock dress. and sometimes I wear the fishnet thigh highs that happen to be remarkable plus it's not possible to see the line from the pantyhose underneath the dress.

I'd personally definitely recommend an outfit that is going to bode well with some 40's style pumps (the kind with a rounded closed toe and ankle strap) For those who select a suit (jacket with matching bottom) I would go for a skirt that ends right towards the top of the calf. If on the other hand you opt for a one piece jumper/dress, choose something slightly above the knee.

Should you have an issue with fishnet tights ripping then you can take the sections that aren't ripped and sew them loosely together. Do the stitches in an X So that it appears like the fishnet. Just double up the thread on the needle, 2 strands rather than 1, and make a very small knot at the end, one that will be hidden behind the fishnet on the sections that join...if this is making any sense to you. When you are all done find some good clear nail polish to aid the thread remain in place.

Should you have rather thin legs I personally like the smaller mesh fishnet tights because bigger mesh will stretch out more in certain places and wouldn't look right once you're putting it on. Also, on order to make your legs look longer, wear some heels which can be mostly a similar color as the tights so that it appears like the shoe continues to be a part of your leg. Wearing heels also makes your legs look slimmer and sexier!

For all those females who dance, fishnet tights makes your legs stand out..It really ıs dependent upon where and when you wear them. For clubs or something, sure.

Fishnet tights were very well liked with the young teens by 1967-1968. My mother told me she had several pairs. Also stockings, since tights and pantyhose were still new.

Basically, classy girls can produce 'trashy' clothes bode well....and trashy girls may make nice clothes look trashy too.

Be genuine, and if you appreciate fishnet tights like I do I say do it now. I find them sexy myself. Provided that you just aren't a skank, you should not have any worries.



1 comment :

Tina Bradley said...

I'm wearing fishnets tomorrow with a red dress! :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com