Wearing Pantyhose under Slacks

Pantyhose
I, if truth be told, enjoy wearing pantyhose under slacks. I like the way my pants move smoothly over my legs without binding or chafing. I appreciate my thighs not being sweaty and sticking together on humid nights. My pumps or stilettos fit better, and I don't obtain blisters. Another good thing about wearing pantyhose under slacks is that I feel confident and secure.

The office I work in is freaking cold all the time (even in the summer they crank the air), hence that’s another reason why I’ve started wearing pantyhose under my slacks. They keep me warm, but they could be riding pretty low through the end of the day, because my slacks cling to them. Here are some tips on how to keep your pantyhose up under slacks, the perfect brand, type, etc. to wear

As long as you purchase the right size, you can’t go wrong. Brands like L'eggs Active Support or Hanes Alive are very good pantyhose under slacks. The key is lots of spandex in the leg---around 30% which both brands have. The more spandex they have, the snugger the fit. Active Support and Hanes Alive cling like a tight second skin and hardly ever sag at all for me. Try them.

Active Support has a somewhat higher control panty as opposed to the normal length control top on the leg consequently it will stay put more efficiently.

If 30% spandex is too much to manage, regular Sheer Energy has around 20% spandex in the leg, and you can go with those instead.

I've been wearing Hanes Silk Reflections under my dress pants practically every work day for the past month or so and haven't had too much of an issue with them sagging. I'm not sure, but if you are still having problems you could try tights. They might not sag as much as pantyhose.!

1 comment :

Grumpy old man said...

Great post, great site, love your argument regarding pantyhose and slacks. Apart from everything you said here, it also adds loads of sex appeal!
I'd love to exchange links with you, so if you are keen, please let me know so we can link. I think we have more or less the same line of idea.
Colin.