What is more Inoffensive and Harmless: Pantyhose with or without Panties?

pantyhose
When pantyhose were first fabricated they were meant to mix 3 things. 1- stockings, 2- panties, 3-garter belt/girdle. So the answer should be that you don't wear panties with pantyhose. American women owing to their puritanical history for the most part do. The initial brands of pantyhose on the market even had a white panty. It is a perfectly protected way to wear them.

My personal feeling is that there is no reason to wear panties with pantyhose. That is the principle for the cotton crotch. I never wear Panties with Pantyhose and I have never had a problem. Now if it's that time of the month you may want to wear them for extra safety. But yes, the whole point of pantyhose is that it is stockings and panty all in one. Notwithstanding some women wear panties underneath their pantyhose. Some pantyhose has cotton crotches for women who are sensitive down there.

I personally wear sheer-to-waist pantyhose without wearing panties. I have been wearing pantyhose without panties since I was 13. I also tend not to wear pantyhose with reinforced panties since I think pantylines with pantyhose are very ugly and often they show through my skirts/dresses. Some women even claim you could get yeast infections if you wear pantyhose without panties. My suggestion is that you try it both ways, and just see what's more comfortable.

For those females who have problems, I suggest you make sure you wash your pantyhose after each wearing. Try to abstain from wearing pantyhose for longer than 8-12 hours. If you need to wear pantyhose for an ample length of time, you might consider slipping on a fresh pair when you arrive at the "half-way" point.

In the summer months I tend to wear thigh highs with and with out panties depending on where I am going, I like the cool feeling of a nice breeze flowing up my skirt.

At the end of the day, Most brands of pantyhose have the cotton crotch in the middle to replace the need for underwear. It's a personal choice nevertheless. Just make sure if you're going panty-less that you keep your skirt down! Nobody wants to see all your vital parts!

No comments :