Pantyhose and Stockings With High Heels Look Good


Pantyhose and Stockings
Many women, I not being one of them, do not wear pantyhose or stockings anymore. Every girl has a entitlement to wear what she does or does not want to. When I talk with the bare-legged females one of the reasons for not wearing pantyhose anymore is that legs cannot breathe, they itch, they sag, they curl your toes, and so forth.

Now being a woman who wears them often (five to six times a week), I get a lot of feedback, more often than not spontaneous, from other women about their approach about pantyhose. If you are wearing inexpensive pantyhose, or worse the fatal arrangement of cheap pantyhose that are too small, I can comprehend the above observations. There are plenty of brands that do not itch, sag, curl your toes and feel comfortable against your skin as long as you purchase the right size.

First, whenever a woman decides to wear a skirt to go out, one thing that the individual must never leave home without is a pair of nylon stockings. This makes a woman look slimmer and taller when walking around and meeting persons. It’s all a matter of purchasing the right brands and the right size.

Second, some of these brands carry hose in small, medium, large and extra large. When the woman knows what kind of nylon stockings are ideal when wearing high heels, the individual will just have to decide whether to make an order online or choose from the different brands on the department store shelf.

The request for nylon stockings will always be there as long as women choose to wear skirts with high heels. Do not get me wrong, there will still be an abundance of complaining about the heels, but we are still wearing them. I own numerous pairs of heels. The vast majority are three inches or higher. My typical daily height is a three inch heel. As a matter of fact, when I go into work with a two inch heel, I get asked why I am wearing flats.

If I spend any significant portion of my day on my feet, every single pair of my heels will cause pain in my feet at the end of the day. I will be on my feet all night in four inch heels then. That will hurt. The bottom line is high heels hurt. Ever see the ladies with the big toe pointing inward? High heels baby.

If I was given the choice of high heels that cause pain vs. pantyhose that itch, I would still choose pantyhose that itch. A better question would be high heels that cause pain vs. pantyhose that feel nice. The point is if it is all about comfort, we should be choosing pantyhose over heels.

As for me, I like wearing my pantyhose and my heels.


No comments :