Floral Top Stockings for your Legs

Fiore Women's Jordana Floral Top Stockings

These beautifully and elegantly crafted Jordana floral top stockings have a deep band at the top showing a pretty floral lace design. The 20 denier, matte finish stockings are pretty and at the same time subtly sexy. The reinforced toe makes them ideal for both daily or special occasion wear. These sheer black stockings are Italian designed and are of Italian quality set at a reasonable price. With a subtle diamond pattern within the band at the top they are simply lovely and make your legs feel wonderfully smooth.The fit on these Fiore stockings is perfect and taller women will surely fall in l love with the X Tall sizes designed for taller women.

The floral top stockings are a dark black tone which aids in enhancing the legs natural contours. They are adorned with a floral lace top which brings attention to your thighs, as well as your buttocks. I was able to put these stockings right to the top of my thighs if I wanted to. Moreover, I was able to position the lace-tops lower if desired, without affecting the appearance of the stockings – I’ve found that some other brands of stockings that I wore in the past positioned lower became baggy, but this wasn’t the case with these stockings.

Another positive aspect of these floral top stockings is that they offer more of a velvet feel, and are slightly more smooth than some brands I’ve tried. I’m happy to report that they don’t feel rough or scratchy when a hand is rubbed down them; unlike some I’ve had. These stockings are perfect for every season! Try wearing them with a fun skater dress, or even a skirt. For shoes, try wearing little black booties or even a fun pair of heels. With the right dress those shoes would pair perfectly!


Overall, I like everything about these floral top stockings. I feel the lace-top part is really comfy, and I like how they sit smoothly, rather than making my legs bulge unattractively. Ill-fitting stockings can really ruin the moment and affect your confidence within the bedroom, however these avoid that. What's more is that it’s great how comfortable these feel to wear for daily use, Best of all, I don’t really notice I’m wearing them when getting on with my day by day chores.


Dee reviews these Fiore Jordana stockings

2 comments :

Julie said...

I simply adore these stockings as you can show your cute feet off with the heart design

Daniela said...

I wear stockings almost on a daily basis. My all time favorite being Fiore stockings. They are fully fashioned and have the most amazing feel! Trust me they are a must have. Fiore hosiey seems to cover all the bases for me.