Bodyshaping Tight-End Tights Work Wonders

SPANX Bodyshaping Tight-End Tights

Bodyshaping tight end tights are excellent for those women like me who are having some issues with their waist line. These could take off about 2 inches from hips and butt. You can wear Spanx tights every day, underneath skirts, pants, even jeans. I have worn them for about five days so far and I have to say they are not hot or itchy. I even forget about donning them.

SPANX Bodyshaping Tight-End Tights are great tights. I wore them with a form-fitting skirt, and it was so nice to see my flat-tummy profile in the mirror. They're very comfy too.  I highly recommend them for the body slimming effect!  These tights definitely  can smooth out lumps and bumps  on your legs and are actually much more comfortable than I anticipated.

Bodyshaping Tight-End Tights are wonderful to wear and I remember the first time I wore them, I was expecting them to be uncomfortable, but then I didn't even notice that I had them on. They looked great with my black dress and flats. They did roll down at the top just a little bit after I had worn them for about 3-4 hours. I don't dress up very often, but I will be wearing these any time I have the need to get fancy. I have had absolutely no bunching or bagging. I love the look and fit. Got these also for my niece Christina to wear to a wedding! She told me they gave her great shape and they stayed up all night long!

 SPANX Bodyshaping Tight-End Tights is wonderful hosiery. Nice soft feel, no cinch and the waistband is so nice.  I could wear these tights again and again. They don't roll or move all day. I wash them in a lingerie bag then hang them to dry. They last a long time if you take care of them. They keep their shape, with nice support. They are not too heavy, not shiny, and they resist lint pick-up. My suggestion is that you always hand wash or switch on delicate cycle in a lingerie bag and then lay flat to dry.  I don't suggest hanging them because by doing so it stretches out the legs too much and can easily get bags around the ankles. For extra softness, prior to donning them the first time soak overnight in a 50/50 white vinegar and water mix and then hand wash as usual. You could get more than 50 wears out of one pair of tights before the threads start to break down.

In a nutshell, Spanxs Bodyshaping Tight-End Tights are the best body shaping tights that I have worn so far! They are very well made and don't stretch out over calves,  ruining the opaque look. They are also good for keeping legs warmer in winter.  My niece loves donning these opaque tights with her school uniform skirt. They wash well and outlast lesser quality tights I have purchased in the past. They're comfy and give great support.



Spanx Tight-End Tights Reversible

2 comments :

Barbara said...

Spanxs works wonders on getting those extra inches off your waist

Natasha said...

I've been wearing skirts and dresses a lot recently and have been looking for nice,tight end tights during the colder months to keep me warm and fit. I think these ones are perfect!